I Dont Care,Em0 Guys Making Out Is Super Sexy! Agreed?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Emo guys making out is hot and it is no different than 2 girls making out. The 2 girls are totally not my preference but it is not something anyone should be offended by. I wish I had an emo guy lol the fact that people get offended by stuff like this is because they don't have the balls big enough to bravely accept others and/or their preferences. Oakie signing off for now

• 2 weeks later...

hehehehh uummm emo guys making out is deff sexy as hell, and I get to see that alot cuz I got two guy friends who are bi and they're datin sooo :D ...but yeah it really is unfair in my eyes that people gotta be all like "ewww" they need to stfu cuz they should just not even worry about it if they don't like it then they should look the other way and not say anything lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think that emo guys making out is as hot and sexy as hot and sexy gets! I find it actually hotter than two girls making out...

I feel like any two (or more if that's how you role) people making out could be hot, weather it's a guy and a girl, a girl and a girl, or a guy and a guy.

I personally think that two emo guys making out is the hottest though... ;-)

• 2 weeks later...