Your New Clothing Must-Have?

Ima_Monster

I love boots! Especially big, clunkers!

I can't go without bandanas on my wrists (well, bandana on my right) and bracelets on the left

My ring? Can't live without it.

Yeah, that's about it :3

Guest Emo4Lyf

Bracelets, bangles, hooded t-shirts (often with cowl necks) and skinnies with some kinda design or pattern on them. As for shoes, just anything looking a bit like skate shoes is good for me :P.

@okAmii I love bandanas too! @SnowdollKaedia Skate shoes are cool. At HotTopic.com, I saw a pair of half and half jeans. One side was pure black and the other was white with black stars. They were jeans made for females though, heehee. I would like to get them. :")

Guest Emo4Lyf

well I have some black/gray that fade to whitey shades with stars on one thigh and stripes on the other.

@okAmii I love bandanas too! @SnowdollKaedia Skate shoes are cool. At HotTopic.com, I saw a pair of half and half jeans. One side was pure black and the other was white with black stars. They were jeans made for females though, heehee. I would like to get them. :")

Woot woot for bandanas! And I love the half and half jeans! I have, like, five of them XDD

Guest Phoebe. ;3

Plastic bracelets. I cant leave the house without them. Also I have this hoodie, that turns into a morph suit. c; Bandanas are pretty coolio too. :3

• 1 month later...