Your New Clothing Must-Have?

Ima_Monster

Recently I've noticed I've been wearing like.. A TON of colours. And hats. Oh lord. I love hats<3 I like bracelets, but only like the hemp looking ones and bangles. And I CANNOT live without plaid. And I like to have pretty off beat outfits. :D Makes life interesting.

i CANNOT live without my bandanda round' my neck, I always have to be wearing a black or white tank top, even if I'm just going to wear another tank top over it, THE TANK TOP HAS TO BE THERE!. Skinny jeans are a must have and I wear them in most black,gray,or red, and I always wear my converse flats. I'm always wearing a checkered wrist band, and a black lace glove and about a bajillion friend ship braceltes, and sometimes when I'm in a completely childish mood, I'll wear ALL of my silly bands. They go ALL the way up both my arms. :D So yeah :D

i CANNOT live without my bandanda round' my neck, I always have to be wearing a black or white tank top, even if I'm just going to wear another tank top over it, THE TANK TOP HAS TO BE THERE!. Skinny jeans are a must have and I wear them in most black,gray,or red, and I always wear my converse flats. I'm always wearing a checkered wrist band, and a black lace glove and about a bajillion friend ship braceltes, and sometimes when I'm in a completely childish mood, I'll wear ALL of my silly bands. They go ALL the way up both my arms. :D So yeah :D

8O I used to have HUNDREDS of silly bands!!!!!!! I love having my bandsanna around my neck. Once, my math teacher, Mr. Ciandella (Cinderella XD) when he told me to take it off (cause I was in school), he said, "Hey, this isn't the wild, wild, west!" Like, WTF? I bought a white/black checkered wristband earlier this month :)

I love outfits that are convertible. Versatility and convertibility are amazing qualities for a garment to have. I remember when I watched Fashion Star, one of my favourite pieces was the convertible skirt that Orly made. The model walked down the runway, and then undid the zipper around the waist to remove the top part of the skirt, creating a whole different look. Unfortunately that was the first thing she made, and everything she made thereafter just wasn’t as good. But the skirt was awesome.

I remember watching an episode of dragon's den where this woman had created a convertible dress. It was a while ago, so I don’t remember exactly what the styles looked like, but I remember that I thought it was a brilliant idea. To be able to buy one dress and wear it multiple ways to achieve multiple different looks, who wouldn’t want one of those?

post-18985-0-25909200-1346732131_thumb.jpg

I love outfits that are convertible. Versatility and convertibility are amazing qualities for a garment to have. I remember when I watched Fashion Star, one of my favourite pieces was the convertible skirt that Orly made. The model walked down the runway, and then undid the zipper around the waist to remove the top part of the skirt, creating a whole different look. Unfortunately that was the first thing she made, and everything she made thereafter just wasn’t as good. But the skirt was awesome.

I remember watching an episode of dragon's den where this woman had created a convertible dress. It was a while ago, so I don’t remember exactly what the styles looked like, but I remember that I thought it was a brilliant idea. To be able to buy one dress and wear it multiple ways to achieve multiple different looks, who wouldn’t want one of those?

post-18985-0-25909200-1346732131_thumb.jpg

I've never heard of those shows, or people, but that sounds like an awesome skirt!

Edited by Ima Monster...