Any tips on how to keep healthy everyday straightened hair?

yeah well um Im getting a new haircut next month and Im gonna have to straighten my hair everyday.

But I dont want it to end up fucked up. lolz

So Im getting layers and a side fringe (side bangs). My hair's wany and kinda curly where my fringe is going to be.

I already have heat protectant spray and some condicioner for damaged hair that also protects agains heat.

Any tips?

thank you!!

Edited by ~InsaneBloodySkullz~

over here thats really expensive n it only lasts for bout half a yr...they use chemicals n its bad for ur hair...it round $400 to get it done here....lol but i wud totally do it if i had a spare $400 on me XD

oh -.- when I had my hair straightened permanently it didnt really give that much damage:P

Yes

freezing cold?

that sucks :s

it isn't good to was ur hair with cold water.. first hot then cold :) always hot water isn't good to

or use a little bit hair conditioner :) but not to much

now nothing is good for ur hair :s

don't brush it when you don't go anywhere

don't color it always

don't use hot things it's bad for or hair xd

not to cold not to hot ;)

and cut it sometimes ;)

i straighten my hair properly (for like 40 mins >.> ) every second day so i wash my hair every second day...my hair stays pretty straight durin the night...my hair isnt really damaged...it starts to kinda show after a few months after having a haircut...but my hair grows rediculously quickly so idk how fast urs wud get damaged

just wash ur hair everyday if you can...or if ur straightener has heat adjustment use a lower heat n just straighten ur hair for a longer period of time so the extreme heat doesnt damage ur hair as much as if it was on a higher heat...

Sorry, but you shouldn't really wash your hair every day. Showering is fine, but it's advisable to wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner every other day. If you wash your hair too frequently you strip it of its natural oils which results in it getting a bit frizzy and dry, and can also result in your hair getting greasier more easily due to it trying to combat the washing :/

You can get really intensive conditioners which help, you can do all sorts of things like put olive oil on the end of the hair to soften it. You shouldn't really need to straighten it every single day, normally when you straighten it it stays fairly straight the next day, no?

• 4 weeks later...

wash ur hair everyday is really bad :s and if you do it to much then you need to wah it everyday :s but it's really bad :s like i hav that problem :s

i just wash is everyday when i go to somewhere =s

and all the shampoo's for that you can wash it everyday is a lie O_o and conditioner is bad not bad but it makes ur hair grease O_o

just don't was it to much don't collor ur hair to much :s

nothing is good for ur hair --'

• 2 weeks later...

LOL Laura. xDD

I wash my hair every other day, but condition it every day. I towel dry it, I put serum in it to keep it healthy.

I use a ceramic straightener and a heat protector. The straightener isn't on the highest heat setting.

I also use a product when I'm done to keep it from damaging anymore.

• 3 weeks later...