Any tips on how to keep healthy everyday straightened hair?

A lot of people say that if you wash your hair every night that it keeps it really healthy but in all honesty it strips the hair of it's natural oils leaving it dry. And because of that your hair will produce more oil, making your hair go greasy faster than it would if you don't shower it as much. I say get a shower every second day or just keep your hair out of the water. Another thing you can do is if you dye it a lot or straighten it a lot you should buy a leave-in conditioner and use it every two weeks and before you dye the hair. It also helps to keep dead end off your hair because it leaves the ends fraying out causing it to go curly :\

Edited by XxmoonalynnglowwxX

ummmm. well wat works for me. is to always used the heat protected spray. I use a lot of it. I probably use too much, but I don't care. Its essenial to have. Um and use a straightener gel or spray to help get ur hair straight so that ur not frying it straight. and use a heat activated gel just to help it get straigt. It won't make ur hair hard or anything if u get the right kind, so i use it a lot.

Um I don't wash my hair everysingle day. Ever other day should suffice. It's actually bad to wash ur hair everday. I strips ur hair of all nutrients that way. DON'T DO IT!

outcome: perfectly straight, silky, smooth hair.