ZombieB!tchRawrr Posted November 18, 2012 Posted November 18, 2012 (edited) I say... OHMYLANTA (The Ringer) Dumb Dusty Dirty (My 3 Ds) Effin' Fuckity Fuck Broski Oh My Geezes You Guyses BANANA POWER TOLO Yo Strickly Dickly Boobie Friendly Big or Small; Save Them All Gal Kid Loll Ima Gonna FOLKS! Fixin' She's Too Extra Bitch Tits If I say a word that has an 'x' in it, I'll use 3 x's instead of 1 And I use '<9' instead of '<3' (Not telling why c;) I think that's about it ^-^ If not, oh well. Edited November 18, 2012 by ZombieB!tchRawrr
KoalaOverlord Posted November 18, 2012 Posted November 18, 2012 "u fucktard" "Butt-muncher" "Baka" "coolio" "cool beans" "Kaa" "dafuq" "that just happened" "sorry I lied" "seems legit" "cuuuursseesss!!" "righto" "so zetta slow" (from sho minamimoto) "I just died..." "check it" "the same thing we do every night...Try To Take Over The World!!" (After someone asks me what are we doing tonight) (p&tB) "what's the point" "I say good show lad" "By Oden's beard" "I'm sorry what" "U mad bro?" "kawaiiii" "Aw that___looks sad" eh I say a lot of random shits
ChaosRose Posted November 18, 2012 Posted November 18, 2012 I say dude, bro, and son way too much "Yeah, I just went there" "Drop dead, good sir" "Son, I am disappoint" "Ima slap the shiznits outta you" "What is this mind fuckery?" "I'm not gonna lie, but..." "Meh" "Curse you, society!!!" "Haha... Yeah, really funny..." "Hell if I know, hell if I care" "Well isn't that lovely/fantastic" "Omg, it's magicks!" "Cool story, bro. Please never tell it again" "What is this I don't even" "What is this shish?" "Shish happens, bro" "Dafuq you want?" "F That S, son" "Trollo" "Yeah, I lied" "What's the matter, lover?" "My lover from another mother" "Brb, dying" "... And you're telling me this because....?" "Everyone died. The end" (When I just told a story and someone asks me to tell it over again) "Don't you "bro" me, dude!" "I less than three you" "I am sadfaced/I am happyfaced" "I am confuzzled" "Well ain't this a bish" "Darn you! Darn you to heck!" "You sick son of a bish" "Ooh, you nasty" I could go on forever but I think I'll just leave it at that
Mido.Kilmy.Kotoba Posted December 17, 2012 Posted December 17, 2012 yaaaay Awwwww! nyah nyah mru mru (like a cat.. I am cat) I hate... (recently, I don't like it) *sometimes talks about herself in 3rd person: Mido/Cat does, likes etc.*
Ima_Monster Posted December 20, 2012 Author Posted December 20, 2012 That is wonderful. ( XD That's my most recent phrase.)
S.M.C Posted December 25, 2012 Posted December 25, 2012 i say dark greetings hecate have mercy thank hecate no diggity you got sarge
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now