Does anyone else's parents do this crap?

CassieCutsAndKisses

Okay so this is something I want to get off my shoulders because it happened to me last night and it's been happening ALL SUMMER. Okay so for some reason my dad won't let me pull "all nighters" on Summer break. No matter how far school is from starting. I've been staying up late and pulling all nighters ALL Summer and for some reason he has a problem with it. I don't know what the heck is his problem. I'm posting this because I'm curious if other people out there get the freedom to stay up all night or if there parents are the same way. On the other hand I don't blame my dad though because he's like 56 lol. But he just makes me so mad when he pulls this crap and I'm sick of it. So reply if your parents let you stay up all night or they get pissy like my dad does. Just curious. Thanks for reading :3

Nah. My mom pretty much let's me go to bed whenever I want to, during school too. But then again my school schedule doesn't demand I get up at 6AM. I can run off of like 2 hours of sleep with no problem though lol.

I have a odd mom. She'll wake me up at 3am (or whenever she comes home from work). Just so we can watch tv, we'll watch the most random crap ever and just chill and chat. She doesn't care when I go to sleep unless I need to wake up early the next mourning which is reasonable.

my parents give me a whole bunch of crap. here's my reasons:

they make me go to bed at 9 or 10

they won't even let me wear cool clothes such as my $50 pikachu hoodie

they won't let me dye my hair. period.

they'll only let me wear one bracelete

my dad won't even let me WALK into hottopic to even browse!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest My Bloody Valentine

My parents dont care if I sleep or not. Your father clearly cares about you, and wants you to get sleep. And to not become sleep deprived, dumb and lazy like me. Don't take advantage of the fact that your father cares about you.