Transsexual Emo

natam

.................................................………....................................................................………....................................................................………......................................................................………................................................................................………....................................................................………....................................................................………......................................................................………................................................................................………....................................................................………....................................................................………......................................................................………...............................

• Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Um...... small town girl..... never been outside of my state,,,,,, *blushing and turns head away shyly*....... What's..... What's a transexual? I've seen the pictures and I don't want to put what I thought they were because I don't want to hurt anyones feelings and me not knowing what a transexual is. I'm sorry if I offened you by asking this question wasn't intending to :s

Um...... small town girl..... never been outside of my state,,,,,, *blushing and turns head away shyly*....... What's..... What's a transexual? I've seen the pictures and I don't want to put what I thought they were because I don't want to hurt anyones feelings and me not knowing what a transexual is. I'm sorry if I offened you by asking this question wasn't intending to :s

A transexual is a guy who dresses like a girl or a girl that dresses like a guy. And somtimes transexuals can fool u
  • Downvote 1

^ I beg to differ. A transexual is a guy that identifies as a girl, and a girl as a guy. What you described is nothing but a crossdresser.

Not trying to be rude but it sounded rude oops :x

none taken I don't find that rude at all. I thank i have a harder describeding things over the web then if i was on a phone or IRL i know there a differ with a transexual and a crossdresser but it is easey for me to get them mix up win they have kind of some of the same thing going on if u know what i mean. sorry if it sounds rude :blush:

• 2 months later...