Transsexual Emo

natam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
^ I beg to differ. A transexual is a guy that identifies as a girl, and a girl as a guy. What you described is nothing but a crossdresser.

Not trying to be rude but it sounded rude oops :x

Actually I think you'll find a Transexual is someone who has undergone gender reassignment surgery.

A Transgender is the term you're looking for. Someone who has the identifies as a gender other than their biological one. 

You can also get

• Agender, someone who identifies as neither male nor female, gender neutrality.  
  • Polygender, someone who identifies as more than one gender, or has more than one sex, ie hermaphrodite. 
  • Transvestite, someone who dresses in the opposite genders clothing, eg, drag queen/king.

There are others too, but that's getting into the fiddly department and I won't go there. too fiddly.

Um...... small town girl..... never been outside of my state,,,,,, *blushing and turns head away shyly*....... What's..... What's a transexual? I've seen the pictures and I don't want to put what I thought they were because I don't want to hurt anyones feelings and me not knowing what a transexual is. I'm sorry if I offened you by asking this question wasn't intending to :s

Sweetie, a transexual is a person who doesn't like the gender they were born with, so they have surgery to change to the opposite sex.

Edited by Sydney_2208