Distrubed

EvilActivity

That's funny, since I was gonna title it Disturbed mentality and yet I'm sure people would dwell on the mentality or lack of... but yet I'm totally DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS. You better BELIEVE. I'm STRICKEN with the INFECTION, I hear VOICES! They want to CRUCIFY, MY CHILD!INSIDE THE FIRE of HELL!

Good thing I'm well GUARDED in this INDESTRUCTIBLE, ASYLUM...it was all a FACADE...perhaps REMNANTS of brain trauma from being punch by TEN THOUSAND FIST. ANOTHER WAY TO DIE would be easier. This only managed to get me STUPIFY.

That's funny, since I was gonna title it Disturbed mentality and yet I'm sure people would dwell on the mentality or lack of... but yet I'm totally DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS. You better BELIEVE. I'm STRICKEN with the INFECTION, I hear VOICES! They want to CRUCIFY, MY CHILD!INSIDE THE FIRE of HELL!

Good thing I'm well GUARDED in this INDESTRUCTIBLE, ASYLUM...it was all a FACADE...perhaps REMNANTS of brain trauma from being punch by TEN THOUSAND FIST. ANOTHER WAY TO DIE would be easier. This only managed to get me STUPIFY.

o-o why are we not friends?

• 1 year later...