Come on people talk lets bring this page back to life!

Axel EmoZtyle

okay i guess.....

I was brushing my teeth and well it's an electronic tooth brush...

My grandma was kncoking on the door "Child! What are you doing in there!?"

"I'm just brushing my teeth Nana!," I spat...

"oh I thougth you had a vibrator in there..."

"cough cough!! what?! Cough!!! hruuuck!! Nanaaa?! *Choking* Cough! "

Now I need a basic toothbrush....

I'm glad I didn't die like that. Imagine the headlines.

Electronic brush rips out woman's uvula,

Distraugth Grandmother claims "If only it really was a vibrator she'd be alive..."

Death caused by faulty tooth brush causes national product recall...

"Thats why we don be using em fancy tooth sticks. Them tooth cleaners ain't noffin but trouble...." Claims some red neck with bad teeth some where...

Yes I also dare ask why....

And whatever you do, do not whine about shit you do not want to fix, because I will sort it out and tell you about it. If you're feeling down about how life is out of control or "you'll get even with them for that" and you find it somehow satisfying to share that with me, you will NOT find the compassion (commiseration) and understanding (ignorance) you are seeking.

You will, however, find out about concepts like self-sabotage and how we are each individually responsible for everything we experience, one way or another, and maybe even a brief explication of my belief that the worst kind of laziness is a superficial mind, depending on how much you may or may not choose to contribute to the resolution of the original topic that you first brought to bear....

Okay you can proceed. Just giving you a fair warning.

Well you can reach me on my inbox if you want to talk about it. We wanted to liven the page up not kill it.... lemme just leave you my..... hey.... Hey! Don't you run away from me! Get back here! You clearly need to get your shit together!

It's not gonna kill you to get some constructive critisism!

*chases him*

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

I HATE YOU SO BAD!

SAID I DONT MISS YOU! YOU KNOW THATS NOT TRUE! BOY I WANT YOU BACK!

I HATE YOU SO MUCH!

BUT I LOVE YOU OH SO BAD!

WHEN I SAY IM LEAVING! I DONT MEAN IT! I JUST WANT YOU BACK!

GOT MY HOPES UP! WHEN WE BROKE UP! THAT WE'D GET BACK! ALWAYS SAID THAT!

NO MATTER WHAT WE WOULD BE TOGETHER! I WANT YOU BACK NOW MORE THAN EVER!

ITS LIKE WE'RE ON A ROLLERCOASTER! YOU TAKE ME UP HIGH THEN TAKE ME DOWN LOW!

THERE GOES THOSE GAMES BOY! YOU THINK YOU'RE CLEVER!

YOU TRIED TO PLAY ME! ITS SO WHATEVER!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

I HATE YOU SO BAD!

SAID I DONT MISS YOU! YOU KNOW ITS NOT TRUE! BOY I WANT YOU BACK!

I HATE YOU SO MUCH!

BUT I LOVE YOU OH SO BAD!

WHEN I SAY IM LEAVING! I DONT MEAN IT! I JUST WANT YOU BACK!

;~; song of my heart <3

Yes I also dare ask why....

And whatever you do, do not whine about shit you do not want to fix, because I will sort it out and tell you about it. If you're feeling down about how life is out of control or "you'll get even with them for that" and you find it somehow satisfying to share that with me, you will NOT find the compassion (commiseration) and understanding (ignorance) you are seeking.

You will, however, find out about concepts like self-sabotage and how we are each individually responsible for everything we experience, one way or another, and maybe even a brief explication of my belief that the worst kind of laziness is a superficial mind, depending on how much you may or may not choose to contribute to the resolution of the original topic that you first brought to bear....

Okay you can proceed. Just giving you a fair warning.

...funny...

Well you can reach me on my inbox if you want to talk about it. We wanted to liven the page up not kill it.... lemme just leave you my..... hey.... Hey! Don't you run away from me! Get back here! You clearly need to get your shit together!

It's not gonna kill you to get some constructive critisism!

*chases him*

maybe i will... not sure

Edited by Silent

Look what you did... you made her apologize but she didn't even do anything,,, Now, clearly she wasn't addressing only you, so apologize for marketing your saddness on her arrival. you shouldn't be such a downer and make other people feel bad just cause you have a crappy relationship with yourself.

You just think twice about how you treat people then. Don't lock someone into sympathy then drag them through the mud from point A to point B just because they wanted to salvage your emotions. Everyone's got thier own problems and insecurities to worry about and they don't need any extar guilt So man up and respect people when they show genuine concern for your well being. you are gonna see for yourself that not everyone is nice and not everyone wants to share the pity party spotlight. So keep an open mind.

You just think twice about how you treat people then. Don't lock someone into sympathy then drag them through the mud from point A to point B just because they wanted to salvage your emotions. Everyone's got thier own problems and insecurities to worry about and they don't need any extar guilt So man up and respect people when they show genuine concern for your well being. you are gonna see for yourself that not everyone is nice and not everyone wants to share the pity party spotlight. So keep an open mind.

uhhhh....o.O *looks away*

Guest please.fill.in.blank

idk bout anybody else...

but I like this page. :)

since it's a talk page... just wanted to share someting I thought interesting... I remember something a guy told me a while ago. He said not to judge a book by it's cover because my knight in shining armour might just be a retard in tin foil. :P