Come on people talk lets bring this page back to life!

Axel EmoZtyle

she kinda confused me a little... x_x ...scary... *covers eyes under shirt*

*offers you a strawberry* It's okay most people can't understand the craziness of my mind........ Stinkin frogs are back again.... shew shew get no body wants your neon dancing selves here....... I'm comforting someone....shew..... Where was I?..... Oh Sorry to confuse you Silent. *puts head down*

Or was you meaning Evil confuses you? now your confussing me..... *runs away crying and cursing confusion*

Edited by Storm

*offers you a strawberry* It's okay most people can't understand the craziness of my mind........ Stinkin frogs are back again.... shew shew get no body wants your neon dancing selves here....... I'm comforting someone....shew..... Where was I?..... Oh Sorry to confuse you Silent. *puts head down*

Or was you meaning Evil confuses you? now your confussing me..... *runs away crying and cursing confusion*

you poeple scare me...where is my gothic teddy bear when I need it the most? x_x

I have that effect on people you'll get use to it.

" I'm not the one who's so far away, when i feel the snake bite into my vein......" >_>

yeah i guess i will have too...otherwise you will freak me out...*looks over the shoulder* i already have halusinations of ppl folowing me...

oh.. I had a hallutionation once when my boyfriend asked me to squeeze a pimple on his back and for some weird reason i thougth there was a touch screen on his back... And I thougth I was sliding the apps around trying to find the pimple. I figured maybe if I find the pimple app it would make the pimple pop up... and... it made more sense when I was stoned...

oh.. I had a hallutionation once when my boyfriend asked me to squeeze a pimple on his back and for some weird reason i thougth there was a touch screen on his back... And I thougth I was sliding the apps around trying to find the pimple. I figured maybe if I find the pimple app it would make the pimple pop up... and... it made more sense when I was stoned...

My gosh you are freaking me out... x_x

DESPITE THE LIES THAT ARE MAKING

YOUR LOVE IS MY FAULT TO TAKE

MY LOVE IS JUST WAITING

TO TURN YOUR TEARS TO ROSES!

NO , YOU WILL NEVER BE ALONE

WHEN DARKNESS FALL

I WILL LIGHT THE NIGHT WITH STARS

HEAR MY WHISPERS IN THE DARK

NO , YOU WILL NEVER BE ALONE

WHEN DARKNESS FALL

YOU KNOW THAT I AM NEVER FAR

HEAR MY WHISPERS IN THE DARK

There , some random from me too.Part from one of my favorite songs.

You just think twice about how you treat people then. Don't lock someone into sympathy then drag them through the mud from point A to point B just because they wanted to salvage your emotions. Everyone's got thier own problems and insecurities to worry about and they don't need any extar guilt So man up and respect people when they show genuine concern for your well being. you are gonna see for yourself that not everyone is nice and not everyone wants to share the pity party spotlight. So keep an open mind.

So tru!

Fear is just your brain telling you to avoid something. It's a figment of your imagination not an emotion. Scary isn't really either what you may think is scary may be amazing to someone else. Hmmmm.... It's seems when you strip emotion down to the facts there isn't really that many emotions in the world.

I know what is going to happen people are going to try and contradict me but here's my facts. Your brain controlls your body it's like control central to every nerve, cell, organ, ect... well when you think something is scary and you start to feel that unease that's your brain telling you to get away so your not really scared your just reacting to what your brain is telling you. Pain can also be faked in the brain.... If you think something hurts like popping a pimple then your brain will tell your body that this hurts.... See lolz

Yeah i know but sometimes i still question the brain in huge cases. I read an article on cracked.com about a man who got his leg ripped right off when he was ridding his motor and he didn't even know until he stoped at a red light or something. Extreme things like that are so weird.

• 4 weeks later...

As time goes by nothing has changed.

I wont stand and watch you wither away.

After all this time I stand by you. Through all of the years I've been with you.

Through pain and affliction, with every addiction.

I will never let you down.

I will live by this code:Never surrender, you and I are one.

Through the eye of the storm. You are never alone.

Even through the shadows. You are never alone.

After all this time still you struggle.

Even words of love ring so hollow.

I have no regrets. I have no remorse and if you falter, I wont let you down.

Through the eye of the storm. You are never alone.

Even through the shadows. You are never alone.

Together we stand. Never fall. No matter the trial, we will overcome. We will overcome. *heart*

Some song lyrics i decided to share from one of my favorite bands Killswitch Engage :happy:;