Blood on the Dance Floor

Princess of Blood

dahvie vanity is still a rapist and a pedophile

No, he is not. If you actually followed the story then you would know what really happened. The girl just accused him of it for attention, and has admitted it was all a lie. And what does it matter what the band is like, it's not like you have to befriend them to listen to their music.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I fucking love botdf their music makes me happy but if you watch interviews and stuff like that you will most likely laugh alot and feel better by the end of the video. Example on youtube because im an ansomiac......5 oclock in the morning.....watches dahvie put a lifesaver condom in his mouth.........THEY JUST ARE RIDICULOUSLY FUNNY AND MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY!

I used to love BOTDF back when i was like wat 13! But i eventually grew out of my "scene" phase and started listening to more serious bands that dont encourage sexual abuse. Well even tho i dont like them now ill nvr forget wat they did to me and ill always be SGTC at heart. :3

• 2 weeks later...

If their terrible then why are you in this chat room? If you dont like them then get the fuck out. Cuz we botdf lovers dont need bitches like you hating on our favorite band. So piss off. Thanks.

I'm sorry if I offended you in any way. The reason why I posted that is because I have a right to voice my opinion. Also, not everyone is going to have the same opinions as you. Some like BOTDF, some don't. It's just a fact of life you're going to have to get used to.

Edited by _FallenAngel_

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't see how the fuck people can call then their saviors. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK ?!?!?!? I mean all they do is sing about fucking people, busting nuts and shit, ect. Yeah they are good but why the fuck call them your saviors they have never sang a song like SWS or PTV both of there songs can save lifes. Not BOTDF. Im acting like a bitch right now but that just really got to me. And now that i read some comments this is how i feel :/ so yeah i posted on here earlier but what ever i dont care.

Edited by emobunny7

• 2 weeks later...