what does everyone dream about when you sleep?

damantdkX

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Idk why but lot of time I seen the same guy in every dream but i never seen or know him before in my life, it usually a nightmare when i seen him

oh and that one time I dream i was eating Skittles when riding Nyan cat in Africa.....

First my dreams usually start off weird and fucked up (but not all the time)

then at some point in the dream ill usually realize something and take control (again not all the time)

if I had taken control I would shape my dreams into what ever I please

if not then I just go with the flow and will usually end up getting maimed in some way or form or some other shits (once again not all the time)

every now and then ill have a dream where I'm sitting in this fancy looking chair in a small white room with nothing in it but a black lamp and I'm asked to think about the my day and what I've done ( my brain and its craziness)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

believe me or not but I've never ever dreamt before. well at least I don't think I have... or remember it, (although I should)

I really don't understand what a dream is (I just can't imagine it). I psychologically just can not make it happen. I can day dream though :tongue:

maybe one day I'll have a dream :)

Most likely you just don't remember them. i'd go weeks without thinking I did dream and then i would have one randomly. After that it's back to nothing :3.