what does everyone dream about when you sleep?

damantdkX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I normally don't dream....BUT.....last night I had a dream of my JROTC class leader Captain Todd....as a 14 year old....and as himself (17) in the same place...at the same time....and I was snuggled up to 14 year old him.......and he wanted me to shave all my hair off......and.....and.....17 year old him yelled at me for touching 14 year old him and....it.....was...just....CONFUSING AS FUCKING HELL!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I had a really involved dream last night. It was set in medieval times and my best friend was a princess about to be crowned queen. The previous Queen, her mother, had died in a terrible fire that devastated their kingdom and they had been recovering ever since. Well, my friend (idk what her name was in the dream) introduced me to her boyfriend and as soon as I saw him, I had a flashback to the night of the fire. I told her that I remembered seeing him that night and when she asked him about it, he admitted he was there and he told her that he was the one who set the fire. His father, King Luka, (whom they had been at war with at the time) had forced him to set the fire. However, the fire was way worse than he had anticipated. Anyway, my friend found all of this out the day before she was supposed to be crowned Queen and she was all upset and stuff. Then I woke up :b

• 2 months later...