Am I the only one with a list of favorite bands a mile long?

Bekka Blaze

So, it takes me a really long time to list all of my favorite bands. For example, we have BVB, BOTDF, FIR, BMTH, A7X, FFR, SS, MCR, Oomph!, Three Days Grace, Jeffree Star, New Years Day, P!ATD, Marilyn Manson, YMAS, Breathe Carolina, The Alkaline Trio, iwrestledabearonce, and a lot of others. What about you guys?

Guest Emo4Lyf

Pretty much everyone these days has a long list (or thinks they have a long list). If you want to be unique, pick a fav and stick to it.

Eeeehh I got a lot of bands I love but if I had to choose one and one only then it would be Motionless In White without a doubt. Buuut a list of my fave bands:: Motionless In White(obviously), Scarlett O'Hara, Blessthefall, Falling In Reverse, Vampires Everywhere!, A Day To Remember, Pierce The Veil, Chiodos, Chelsea Grin, The Devil Wears Prada, Attila, Alesana, BOTDF, Breathe Carolina, DJ S3RL, We Came As Romans, Black Veil Brides, Suicide Silence, Bring Me The Horizon, Woe Is Me, Sleeping With Sirens... Okay wayy more but I got bored of typing them lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here are a couple of bands I like:

Paramore, Green Day and Japanse band LMC, Black Veil Brides, Skillet, Flyleaf, Pierce the Veil, Vanna, Three days grace, Dead by April, Death Cab for cutie, Cute is what we aim for, Yellowcard, Jimmy Eat World, Sleeping with the sirens, 360, A thorn for every heart, Adien, Bullet for my valentine, Dark New Day, Cradle of filth, Eyes set to kill, Falliing in Reverse, HIM, Incubus, Nightmare of you, Of Monsters and Men, Silverstein, Simple plan, Sunny day real estate, The nearly deads, Tokio Hotel, Unsun, We the kings 

I can't think of any others at the moment but yea I like lots of bands and I'm always finding different ones that I like

• 2 weeks later...

Here are a couple of bands I like:

Paramore, Green Day and Japanse band LMC, Black Veil Brides, Skillet, Flyleaf, Pierce the Veil, Vanna, Three days grace, Dead by April, Death Cab for cutie, Cute is what we aim for, Yellowcard, Jimmy Eat World, Sleeping with the sirens, 360, A thorn for every heart, Adien, Bullet for my valentine, Dark New Day, Cradle of filth, Eyes set to kill, Falliing in Reverse, HIM, Incubus, Nightmare of you, Of Monsters and Men, Silverstein, Simple plan, Sunny day real estate, The nearly deads, Tokio Hotel, Unsun, We the kings 

I can't think of any others at the moment but yea I like lots of bands and I'm always finding different ones that I like

Oooooh i like some of those bands:3

I like too many to remember them all and right them down, because as soon as i do? more shall appear xD lets just say theres a LOT and leave it as that c: