Am I the only one with a list of favorite bands a mile long?

Bekka Blaze

• 3 months later...

Five finger death punch, sirenia, three days grace, IWRESTLEDABEARONCE, dance gavin dance, panic at the disco, evanescence, paramore, sybreed, of mice of men, issues, atilla, the amity affliction, marilyn manson, murderdolls, the devil wears prada, motionless in white, satans wrath, cell dweller, annotations of an autopsy, cannibal corpse, i see stars, sleeping with sirens, suicide silence, terror, the ghost inside, peirce the veil, asking alexandria, korn, bring me the horizon, escape the fate, falling in reverse, bullet for my valentine, everytime i die, as i lay dying, slipknot, metallica, a day to remember, killswitch engage, hollywood undead, bless the fall, woe is me, parkway drive, horse the band, august burns red, kill whitney dead, flyleaf, papa roach, emarosa, we are defiance, my chemical romance, linkin park, smashing pumpkins, the story so far, the plot in you,silverstein, kingdom giants, rob zombie, system of a down, trivium, framing hanley, mayday parade, good charlotte, black veil brides, blue october, skillet, breaking benjamin, like moths to flames,attack attack, in fear and faith,you me at six, the word alive, blink-183, stick to your guns, alkaline trio etc. ughh, getting tired

• 3 weeks later...