xx(//_-)xx Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 I drew this when I was like 12 or 13. It looks terrible but I tried. Is there anything I could possibly fix to make it better?
Silky-Potato Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 Very nice! I love soul eater. To improve you could try making the grey shading a little less messy, and possibly add more detail :]
xx(//_-)xx Posted November 23, 2012 Author Posted November 23, 2012 (edited) Very nice! I love soul eater. To improve you could try making the grey shading a little less messy, and possibly add more detail :] Thank you. Any other errors? Edited November 23, 2012 by xx(//_-)xx
xx(//_-)xx Posted November 24, 2012 Author Posted November 24, 2012 It's awesome! xD No need to fix it:3 Thanks!
WasteOfMind Posted November 28, 2012 Posted November 28, 2012 Some darker lines, for contrast. Aside from that, you're good to go. :]
Painted_Whore♥~ Posted June 22, 2013 Posted June 22, 2013 Uhm Well there is an error, be more symmetrical with the drawing.lol jk, it's actually really good <3
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now