Meanings of emo..

Mido.Kilmy.Kotoba

Not to change the subject, 

but I really do want those glasses ....

And emo really is just a genre of music. 

Now justify it. Simply.

Not by saying that this is written in wikipedia but by explaining what the fck is the problem with all the other things and attitudes connected to it. And I don't mean stereotypes of XXI century but all the phenomena connected to the scene at the beginning. 

Explain me what is the reason behind this music.

How u understand it.. Has it something to say.? Or not any more?

Why do ppl do it this way?

Cause they want to create just a genre without much artistic values? Punks already did it. But it was sth more.

U wanna say theres nothing behind this music?

So it's empty and useless. If I wanted to listen to screams without expression I would go out and beat someone to make them scream hahah.

Now justify it. Simply.

Not by saying that this is written in wikipedia but by explaining what the fck is the problem with all the other things and attitudes connected to it. And I don't mean stereotypes of XXI century but all the phenomena connected to the scene at the beginning. 

Explain me what is the reason behind this music.

How u understand it.. Has it something to say.? Or not any more?

Why do ppl do it this way?

Cause they want to create just a genre without much artistic values? Punks already did it. But it was sth more.

U wanna say theres nothing behind this music?

So it's empty and useless. If I wanted to listen to screams without expression I would go out and beat someone to make them scream hahah.

I never said that there was no meaning behind the music. I simply state that it is not a fashion genre. 

Yes, there is meaning behind emo music. Often expressing pain. 

Stuff like that. 

Not really used as a short for emotional. 

Saying "Mary's been really emo about her father's funeral" isn't right. 

It's just not a fashion style or whatever. 

Genre of music. 

I never said that there was no meaning behind the music. I simply state that it is not a fashion genre. 

Yes, there is meaning behind emo music. Often expressing pain. 

Stuff like that. 

Not really used as a short for emotional. 

Saying "Mary's been really emo about her father's funeral" isn't right. 

It's just not a fashion style or whatever. 

Genre of music. 

It becomes more clear and I can see u're right at some points now. I agree that it's not a fashion cause what ppl call emo fashion is just taken from other styles.

Also all the "emo fashion" was some commercial propaganda I dislike but it surely influenced the meaning of this word so u cannot condemn ppl influenced by it.

But still I think we can talk about emo movements connected to this music as it had some attitude and influenced ppl in a particular way.

Then we can apply emo to poetry or paintings following the same pattern as this which created emo hardcore (emotional one).

Ppl don't use emo like in the example u gave.. But I think it's not a mistake to say : "he's emo" as long as it will be understood the way we intended.

It simply became part of a lexicon with time and there's nothing you can do with it. You may not accept some attached meanings (and it's your choice) but still they work in common speech. ^ ^

Once emo was hardcore and it is important for me. Cause it was a scream against some bad things... For greater sensitivity.. *-*