do i even look emo?!

emobree

I'm 23 years old and manage to talk down to people less than you do. Want to tell me what generation I belong to again? I think you're lost. kthx.

U belong to generation you think like..  xD And I don't judge you by saying this. I only say what I think after reading ur post.

maybe if I wrote in wikipedia several years ago it would work better. lol.

And yeah.. I'm just frustrated.. Cause I'm idealist and I'm idealist too much. A child who don't want to grow up just because wants to keep believing in ppl and in this world. but I HAVE something to say. Probably more than repeating some phrases without realising why. Or more than trying to discuss by posting stupid pictures D:

but then I don't know if I should be HERE..? Do u think I'm in a wrong place?

Here's no one to TALK to? (I mean real talk with arguments and own opinions that I value in conversations) And I'm interested in cultural things, subcultures (how they really develop, work, fail and why this way not another..), social issues etc.

U belong to generation you think like..  xD And I don't judge you by saying this. I only say what I think after reading ur post.

maybe if I wrote in wikipedia several years ago it would work better. lol.

And yeah.. I'm just frustrated.. Cause I'm idealist and I'm idealist too much. A child who don't want to grow up just because wants to keep believing in ppl and in this world. but I HAVE something to say. Probably more than repeating some phrases without realising why. Or more than trying to discuss by posting stupid pictures D:

but then I don't know if I should be HERE..? Do u think I'm in a wrong place?

Here's no one to TALK to? (I mean real talk with arguments and own opinions that I value in conversations) And I'm interested in cultural things, subcultures (how they really develop, work, fail and why this way not another..), social issues etc.

If you have something to say, say it. I'm not saying you shouldn't and I'm not going to get rid of you -__-. I just find it so useless for everyone to keep arguing over the same things on this site day after day. A lot of people post those pic responses because there's usually no point in responding using valid points or arguments as it'll just be ignored/not read/not understood. I was simply pointing out that your post wasn't getting anywhere.

If you have something to say, say it. I'm not saying you shouldn't and I'm not going to get rid of you -__-. I just find it so useless for everyone to keep arguing over the same things on this site day after day. A lot of people post those pic responses because there's usually no point in responding using valid points or arguments as it'll just be ignored/not read/not understood. I was simply pointing out that your post wasn't getting anywhere.

But I think they don't really argue.. They just throw some statements and pictures at themselves.. It really annoys me recently but nvm.

I don't think stating my opinion is useless...

It may be not necessary and even not needed but.. I can do it if I want so why not? Maybe it will influence someone and if not they'll be aware of my poin of view ^ ^

Maybe I shouldn't be so subjective or sth... I try not to be.

but the way I say it.. It's because I feel like I'm always under attack. And often I am. I don't follow the easy path of "safe statements" so it's.. not easy, difficult to stay calm all the time.

Some may say it about me but it's not true. I only present my point without condemning anyone for different opinion or understanding of something. Someimes it can be extended to persuasion at least ^ ^"

(omg I probably talk too much)

And maybe they don't know that I'm writing it all because I WANT to read their opinions and arguments. How can I know they exist if they're never shown? Just short statements and references... It's not enough to persuade me.

Mybe for some ppl it's enough to say sth is true because 3 other ppl say so. I need something more.

Even not to change my views but to broaden them.

To analyse other views... And to look from different perspectives. I try to understand them all. Of course some are more close to me and I find them more reliable than others ^ ^

And I also want to make ppl aware thet they should know what they know. They should be ready to defend sth they believe in and to show greater understanding for it.

(*talks to herself* ohh Mido grow up...)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I LOOK LIKE MUSIC :D WEEEEEEEEEEEEE =========================================================================================(>^w^)> 

<(^w^<)===================================================================

<(^w^<)================================================================

<(^w^<)======================================

===================================================================(>^w^)> 

================================================(>^w^)> *(running back and forth)

• 2 weeks later...