Do you get hated for being emo..?

ibstraange

written this at 3 am, thinking about the usual... x.x

reply with any words you like, you know you want to gain another post. Cx

In the small city where me and my few emo friends are the only ones who live here, we do get looked at nicely. When we go to school, we get called "emo", "fag", "loser" . . we get told to go kill ourselves. When we go outside dressed in our darkest clothes and craziest hair, we always get looked at strangely on the streets.

The point is... there is we and not just I . .  we are never alone. I sometimes looks at myself and think how lonely I am in my city with a rare occassion I meet another Emo, but I always remember that there are other Emo all over the world and we all are together even when alone...

I can't count how many time I have been told to stop being a Emo and dress like everyone else, but this is our lifestyle and we can't change just to fit in with the preps and "norms". They would be the worst friends in the world anyways. My best Emo friend and I have the bestest connection a friend could ever want; we trust, talk, cry, and laugh together.. because we are both hyper and emotional, the connection is adorable, the love is strong.

I will never change for haters; they are selfish, homophobic losers. I never want to have those in my life... what about you?

Edited by ibstraange
  • Downvote 1

e_e You take time to complain about being judged by "norms" when you're clearly judging them. Logic.

Haha good one but I only started judging them because they judged me first. but you can say whatever you want im sure you have some come back for that  . . . o.O

Heyheyhey, no need to fear. OKAMII HOMICIDE IS HERE !!

In the small city where me and my few emo friends ...

Just, please. Stop here. "Emo" is a genre of music. FOR ANYONE OUT THERE THAT WOULD LOVE TO ARGUE ABOUT THIS: YES. EMO MUSIC HAS EMOTION IN IT, USUALLY ABOUT PAIN OR LOVE. MAINLY PAIN. NOT TOO MANY LOVE SONGS. AND THIS IS CAPITALIZED. ALL WELL. 

are the only ones who live here, we do get looked at nicely. 

This doesn't have much to do with the point that I'm trying to make, but quotation marks around "nicely" would work better for your sentence. Anyways ...

When we go to school, we get called "emo", "fag", "loser" . . we get told to go kill ourselves.

If this is happening, you tell an adult. Make sure you have proof of this, because I know some people are like "We tell them, but they don't listen/believe us" et cetera. Screen shots of things if they were said on the internet (all of it, not just the thing they said. Even if you argued back with them) Saved and locked texts messages, mean notes on your lockers, you get the picture. Threats are not okay. But remember, they can do the same to you if you threaten them back. NOT ACCUSING YOU OF THREATENING THEM. 

When we go outside dressed in our darkest clothes and craziest hair, we always get looked at strangely on the streets.

Have you ever walked down the street and saw a girl that is "fat" in too tight clothes ? Or how about a slut that looks twelve ? Jus' sayin' ...

I sometimes looks at myself and think how lonely I am in my city with a rare occassion I meet another Emo,

Are "emo's" not human ? WTF LOGIC. 

but I always remember that there are other Emo all over the world and we all are together even when alone...

Well, not everywhere. Appreciate that this doesn't happen to you http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/10/10634539-iraqi-teens-stoned-to-death-for-wearing-emo-clothes

I can't count how many time I have been told to stop being a Emo and dress like everyone else, but this is our lifestyle and we can't change just to fit in with the preps and "norms".

As someone else has pointed out, you complain about people passing judgement on you, yet you pass it on them ?

...and we can't change just to fit in with the preps and "norms". They would be the worst friends in the world anyways.

Lolwut. How do you know ? THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. You hate people saying that you're Oh SOOOOO Emo, you're this, you're that, blah blah blah, bullshit, YET YOU FUCKING SAY THIS ABOUT PEOPLE FOR THE WAY YOU DRESS. 

My best Emo friend and I have the bestest connection a friend could ever want; we trust, talk, cry, and laugh together.. because we are both hyper and emotional, the connection is adorable, the love is strong.

Again. What the fuck. 

I will never change for haters; they are selfish, homophobic losers. I never want to have those in my life... what about you?

Since when are they homophobic ? Does being "emo" mean that you're gay now ?

Must I say anymore ?

Just, please. Stop here. "Emo" is a genre of music. FOR ANYONE OUT THERE THAT WOULD LOVE TO ARGUE ABOUT THIS: YES. EMO MUSIC HAS EMOTION IN IT, USUALLY ABOUT PAIN OR LOVE. MAINLY PAIN. NOT TOO MANY LOVE SONGS. AND THIS IS CAPITALIZED. ALL WELL. 

This doesn't have much to do with the point that I'm trying to make, but quotation marks around "nicely" would work better for your sentence. Anyways ...

Have you ever walked down the street and saw a girl that is "fat" in too tight clothes ?

As someone else has pointed out, you complain about people passing judgement on you, yet you pass it on them ?

Lolwut. How do you know ? THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. You hate people saying that you're Oh SOOOOO Emo, you're this, you're that, blah blah blah, bullshit, YET YOU FUCKING SAY THIS ABOUT PEOPLE FOR THE WAY YOU DRESS. 

Again. What the fuck. 

Since when are they homophobic ? Does being "emo" mean that you're gay now ?

Must I say anymore ?

Umm are you just the know it all of emo? And how many times have I heard my emo friends being called faggots even when they are not gay? You obviously don't understand what the message of my paragraph was;  emo is a way of life just like gansgter thug kids. street gangster have crews, and they all run together so maybe I think emo is like that too. Why are you even on this website of you are just going to be negative? People like you is exactly why I wrote this paragraph, why would anyone want to have a real connection/friendship with someone who is critical and has their head up their ass.

Edited by ibstraange

*dies of laughter* Holly fucking shit....this is the BEST b.s I have read today...oh my gawd..... Ami I love you and every point you make Shawn you just warped the whole thing up in a couple mines of text.

What is with all of you girls who think are you so right all the time? what exactly did I write that was so stupid that all of you are making fun of it? It's making me laugh because you are all just proving me the message in my paragraph; never be involved with people who think that they are always right.

are you sayinth that everything in your paragraph was right? Mrs. Don't associate with people who say they are always right

nope im not saying everything in my paragraph was right but I don't see why little girls like you can't just understand that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

nope im not saying everything in my paragraph was right but I don't see why little girls like you can't just understand that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Lol what? "little girls like you" you are what like.....14/15? god damn.....

And Im sure Dark is older than you as well....

Umm are you just the know it all of emo? And how many times have I heard my emo friends being called faggots even when they are not gay? You obviously don't understand what the message of my paragraph was;  emo is a way of life just like gansgter thug kids. street gangster have crews, and they all run together so maybe I think emo is like that too. Why are you even on this website of you are just going to be negative? People like you is exactly why I wrote this paragraph, why would anyone want to have a real connection/friendship with someone who is critical and has their head up their ass.

"the know it all of emo" Im gonna say this for the 300000000000000000th fucking time on this forum.....Emo is nothing more than a god damn music genre....god damn it. 

Umm are you just the know it all of emo?

Know it all emo ? That's a new one. Sure, why not. I'll take this title, just for you. 

And how many times have I heard my emo friends being called faggots even when they are not gay?

I'm not sure. People judge off of appearances. It's not my fault. You called me the "know it all emo," but I'm not. See the resemblance ?

You obviously don't understand what the message of my paragraph was;  emo is a way of life just like gansgter thug kids. street gangster have crews, and they all run together so maybe I think emo is like that too.

But emo is not a way of life. Emo is a genre of music, typically about pain with the occasional love song. But here, let me try to see what you mean. 

When people all complain about the negativity in their lives, have piercings, wear all black, can't see because their hair is covering their face, listen to screamo, all that stuff, that's a way of life ? In my opinion, it's not. REMEMBER. My opinion. You don't have to agree with it. I honestly don't care if you do. It's my opinion. 

Why are you even on this website of you are just going to be negative?

By stating my opinion, I'm being negative ? Alright. I guess that's cool. Call me what you will, I'm cool with that. 

People like you is exactly why I wrote this paragraph, why would anyone want to have a real connection/friendship with someone who is critical and has their head up their ass.

Hmm, my head is up my ass ? Alright. Hopefully it's a nice hat. 

People like me ? So, people that know that emo is a genre of music and not a culture ? Cool. 

Have you tried to actually .. Oh, I don't know. Talk to me ? Know what I'm actually like ? No. 

Maybe I am critical. I am entitled to an opinion, the same as you. Sorry. 

"the know it all of emo" Im gonna say this for the 300000000000000000th fucking time on this forum.....Emo is nothing more than a god damn music genre....god damn it. 

Shawn I'm sure even if I wasn't older then her I'm pretty damn sure I'm mentally older.

Shawn I'm sure even if I wasn't older then her I'm pretty damn sure I'm mentally older.

Haha you've gotta be 15/16 tops. You aren't even mentally older because if you were your wouldnt have commented on my post in the first place. And most of the guys I have met in my life ARE homophobic so you can fuck right off with that one.

Okay I don't want to keep agruing with you but I do gotta say that I don't go around this forum telling everyone that they are wrong just because I say so. Keep your mouth shut if you don't like someone else's opinion everyone has their own

I'm 18 in March thank you. And do you really mean homophobic? Homophobic means your afraid of gay's...not that you hate or discriminate against them. And how does me posting your thread make me "mentally younger"? I'm just wondering on how that all works.

Okay I don't want to keep agruing with you but I do gotta say that I don't go around this forum telling everyone that they are wrong just because I say so. Keep your mouth shut if you don't like someone else's opinion everyone has their own

Sorry for sounding rude, 

but calm the fuck down.