Do you get hated for being emo..?

ibstraange

I'm 18 in March thank you. And do you really mean homophobic? Homophobic means your afraid of gay's...not that you hate or discriminate against them. And how does me posting your thread make me "mentally younger"? I'm just wondering on how that all works.

ANd thank you. 

I'm quite confused now as well. 

I guess my head is too far up my ass to know anything ._.

Okay I don't want to keep agruing with you but I do gotta say that I don't go around this forum telling everyone that they are wrong just because I say so. Keep your mouth shut if you don't like someone else's opinion everyone has their own

Hon...you posted this and he has a right to voice his opinion on it weather you like it or not. Because you keep contradicting yourself in your posts. you keep going on about how he should "keep his mouth if you don't like someone elses opinion" Isn't that what his post and my posts and Amii's post are...opinions?

Hon...you posted this and he has a right to voice his opinion on it weather you like it or not. Because you keep contradicting yourself in your posts. you keep going on about how he should "keep his mouth if you don't like someone elses opinion" Isn't that what his post and my posts and Amii's post are...opinions?

Oh i guess your the kind who likes to try and change other people.. I usually a calm person you just pissed me off by commenting on my post being all little girl "hehehe thats the most b.s. ive heard all day" when you could have said nothing. Im just sticking up for myself, bitch

You are rude for commenting negatively on my post, you probably put a whole hour into the shit the paragraph was huge. Why else would I call you a smartass wannabe? not smart..

I'm not being rude, I'm merely stating my own opinion, the same way you were. 

And not really, probably about five minutes. 

Why else would you call me a smartass wannabe ? 

I'm not sure why you called me one in the first place, to be honest. 

Woah Woah now no need to call people that...see if I WANTED to be a bitch oh babygirl I would have....but I'm pretty damn sure that what you want hon. You calling me a bitch obviously means you want me to be that way so guess what....wish granted.

Okay I don't want to keep agruing with you but I do gotta say that I don't go around this forum telling everyone that they are wrong just because I say so. Keep your mouth shut if you don't like someone else's opinion everyone has their own

This is fucking why, I hate children. They Never know when to shut the fuck up.......So you are gonna tell me if people dont agree with your lame ass opinion...that no one is allowed to correct you...or even give you their opinion?!? they must keep their mouth shut? Thats pretty fucking selfish if you ask me.......! 

You are rude for commenting negatively on my post, you probably put a whole hour into the shit the paragraph was huge. Why else would I call you a smartass wannabe? not smart..

The quoted post above only shows I was right......You are a selfish child who is mad at the world because she cant have what she wants. LOL 

Enough already. Emo, swagg, yolo, Otaku, whatever the fuck the subculture is... It's is not even a lifestyle. It's not something you'll follow to your late 30's... Don't you all know that once you graduate from highschool thats the end of it?  You are all going to find that you have to rebuild your identity and status from the ground up at age 19 when you enter the real world, where no one is gonna give a fuck about your extentions, pierceings or that awful screamo music.

Your gonna be going into a world where there are no longer rewards for fitting into skinny jeans and making mascara streaks on your pale faces...

Yes your social hierarchy that's built around your activities, looks, fashion sense and taste in entertainment, a power structure that seems to mean everything for a few years will immediately evaporates within days of graduation... So stop trying to hang onto it like some air deprived maniacs.

Put down the black nail polish and pull up your fucking pants, because this is important.....

What you're doing is annoying people, and it's only funny in the most remedial sense to those who aren't on the receiving end of your incredibly simple, UNORIGINAL antics.You don't want to change thats fine... 

Have a blast working at the hot topic and spencers recordstore for the rest of your life because you don't want to put on a suit or behave like a dignified individual to meet societys standards and enjoy all the social security income checks from your bipolar and depression disorders too cause you wanna be a fucking minority victim over a mother fucking music trend. Nice lifestyle you'll be leading! Way to go! I'd ask you to stop being a god damn minority but i'm sure you'll say subcultures are forced upon you by a really bad circumstance.

Enough already. Emo, swagg, yolo, Otaku, whatever the fuck the subculture is... It's is not even a lifestyle. It's not something you'll follow to your late 30's... Don't you all know that once you graduate from highschool thats the end of it?  You are all going to find that you have to rebuild your identity and status from the ground up at age 19 when you enter the real world, where no one is gonna give a fuck about your extentions, pierceings or that awful screamo music.

Your gonna be going into a world where there are no longer rewards for fitting into skinny jeans and making mascara streaks on your pale faces...

Yes your social hierarchy that's built around your activities, looks, fashion sense and taste in entertainment, a power structure that seems to mean everything for a few years will immediately evaporates within days of graduation... So stop trying to hang onto it like some air deprived maniacs.

Put down the black nail polish and pull up your fucking pants, because this is important.....

What you're doing is annoying people, and it's only funny in the most remedial sense to those who aren't on the receiving end of your incredibly simple, UNORIGINAL antics.You don't want to change thats fine... 

Have a blast working at the hot topic and spencers recordstore for the rest of your life because you don't want to put on a suit or behave like a dignified individual to meet societys standards and enjoy all the social security income checks from your bipolar and depression disorders too cause you wanna be a fucking minority victim over a mother fucking music trend. Nice lifestyle you'll be leading! Way to go! I'd ask you to stop being a god damn minority but i'm sure you'll say subcultures are forced upon you by a really bad circumstance.

LOL THIS RESPONSE RIGHT HERE IS EPIC!

I love you♥♥♥

I'm over 20 already and didn't "grow up" from my style and being myself. I didn't adjust to fit in adult world... Actually I'm not a part of any subculture but I'm inspired by many of them and I am supporter of any positive, pro-alternative social actions ^ ^ nvm. But I have never limited myself to one genre of music or one style so maybe this situation is different than what u meant...

And to the whole conversation... Well...

I'm already tired with "new emo", scene, their never ending war, people, stereotypes, definitions etc. I will leave it. We're all just ppl, sometimes sharing some likings or interests.

We shouldn't focus too much on names and other shit which distructs us from what is important.

No. I don't get hated for being Emo, for I am a Remix. I mean yeah, some people don't like me because the "original song was better" or "I butchered the composure" but I mean come on. For real yo, the entirety of my being is to recombine audio tracks or channels from a recording to produce a new or modified sound or track. You don’t see me walking up to Country bein’ all like “you cow bellied, tank heated fuck tard. The banjo was way better.” God. Music genre’s these days amiright?

No. I don't get hated for being Emo, for I am a Remix. I mean yeah, some people don't like me because the "original song was better" or "I butchered the composure" but I mean come on. For real yo, the entirety of my being is to recombine audio tracks or channels from a recording to produce a new or modified sound or track. You don’t see me walking up to Country bein’ all like “you cow bellied, tank heated fuck tard. The banjo was way better.” God. Music genre’s these days amiright?

ILOVEYOU. 

I would delete this if I could im just a masochist that likes being humiliated and in pain while hurting people at the same time.. that just sounds lovely, doesnt it. I have a nice side tho when I want to..

no wonder why you like it when I abuse u babygirl ;)

I would delete this if I could im just a masochist that likes being humiliated and in pain while hurting people at the same time.. that just sounds lovely, doesnt it. I have a nice side tho when I want to..

I love YOU! And I think I understand. 

i even make some special accounts on stupid sites to collect "hates" xD 

but it is also reflected in my personal life (especially relationships). Then it becomes more difficult. 

I don't really try to be a drama-maker or sth. this is just the way I am. Self-satisfied but searching for pain. Strange thing. 

but I don't like hurting others... only sometimes I can't control myself while I'm "in pain" and have histeric attacs x.x 

haha.

yeah! Now hate me for being so "dramatic" and "pseudo-emo poseur" etc. cause I said it all.

I won't change to gain ur respect.

It's very important to be honest. I'm trying here and I hope u accept.