Do you get hated for being emo..?

ibstraange

Lol, this kept me amused for 30 minutes efore I ran out of things to read. And yes, I was made fun of for being me. People don't know how to accept those who are different. "Accepting modern diversity isn't an option, it's a necessity of survival." Can't remember who wrote that. :/

Or they just don't understand that everyone is different... 

• 2 months later...

I Have A Lot Of Norm Friends, They Don't Understand My Style And The Way I Talk, But They Respect Me For Being Different, TBH I Kind Of Like The Attention When Im In A Store, No One Can Take Their Eyes Off Of Me, I Feel Special, When In Reality Those Pricks Are Judging Me Like The Supreme Court, So It Could Go Either Way From My Experience |:(

its not only in school when we get called "emo" or "fag"..... its also in my house that i get called that and i just ignore them they can live off their misery (haters) while im having the time of my life doing whatever the hell i want. be proud of who you are and dont change for anybody.

• 1 month later...

Yes -.- Me and my friends were going for a walk

And we were crossing the street and this car almost

Hit us and then the teenangers in the car but their windows

Down and told us we were freaks

And last weekend i went to buy some Doritos

At a pantry store and the guy who works there

Keep yelling at me to get out the store

I was sad thoee but it was kinda of funny thoe

how about everyone shut the fuck up, and answer the god damned mother fucking question? (sorry i had to do my best samuel L jackson). yeah, i feel like you. as soon as me or my friends show up, or even leave the house, the preps instantly put a target on us. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I believe a lot of people are hated in this world. Not just cause of the style itself. People assume things about people and go on hating people for the most stupid reasons. If you judge a book by it's cover, you won't get far in life. It's pathetic how others are judged by the way people are dressed.

Just needed to rant and get this out there.

• 2 weeks later...