Who has lost their virginity?

dark555

idc if Im 40 and still havnt lost my virginity. Sex doesnt really appeal to me in any way, shape, or form. Id rather lose it to the love of my life/ soulmate or whatever word you wanna use. So in other words im waiting for the right person and not some stupid whore.

Edited by Endofgreen15

yea it does take  guts for a guy to say that :o

most guys are just apes that think their purpose to to fuck people so they just make shit up like fucking x many girls if only there were more guys like unveiled that have a head on their shoulders

idc if Im 40 and still havnt lost my virginity. Sex doesnt really appeal to me in any way, shape, or form. Id rather lose it to the love of my life/ soulmate or whatever word you wanna use. So in other words im waiting for the right person and not some stupid whore.

Same ^

I'm a virgin, and completely proud of it. 

As Shawn has stated, why would you want to get fucked by someone you don't plan on spending the rest of your life with ? 

What's the honest fucking point of that ?

That's what you'd want to look back on ?

Yup

I'm a virgin, and completely proud of it. 

As Shawn has stated, why would you want to get fucked by someone you don't plan on spending the rest of your life with ? 

What's the honest fucking point of that ?

That's what you'd want to look back on ?

I've had friends turn around to me and say they regret losing their virginity and thats its not worth it. Im a virgin and proud, I believe that a persons virginity is sacred and something special not something to just give away to some random who as Amii pointed out your not planning to stay forever with. Nowadays people just throw away their virginity and thats wrong because when you lose your virginity you are surrendering yourself to another person and if its for no particular reason its a waste.

im a virgin n will be for fucking ages xD

im waaaaaay to shy to do it..

id be like

-guy touches me-

WHAT DO I DO!

-touches me again-

tumblr_lm2thjcxMJ1qb5r0o.gif

-shows himself to me-

358842-JS0EJWW.gif

OMG OMG WHAT DO I DO!!!

-dies-

tumblr_mabm5urQ6U1rucc9wo1_500.gif

yeah i wont be very good in the bedroom if i freeze up, turn into a tomato n die before anything happens...

Edited by XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX

Yup

I've had friends turn around to me and say they regret losing their virginity and thats its not worth it. Im a virgin and proud, I believe that a persons virginity is sacred and something special not something to just give away to some random who as Amii pointed out your not planning to stay forever with. Nowadays people just throw away their virginity and thats wrong because when you lose your virginity you are surrendering yourself to another person and if its for no particular reason its a waste.

Would have to agree with both of you, and still a virgin.

• 2 weeks later...

most guys won't admit it so I will admit it I'm a virgin

The problem is usually when guys admit anything from liking someone to being a virgin or having feelings they get

HHAHAHAHAHA GAAAY WHAAAAAY WANKER, WHAT A NOB HEAD.

So guys tend to keep it to themselvesis

The problem is usually when guys admit anything from liking someone to being a virgin or having feelings they get

HHAHAHAHAHA GAAAY WHAAAAAY WANKER, WHAT A NOB HEAD.

So guys tend to keep it to themselvesis

LMFAO hahaha lol that is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P