Who has lost their virginity?

dark555

I don't see why people are so naive and belive they will only have sex with one person throughout thier lives.... That rarely happens. Even I didn't belive that would happen but i still wasn't a prude about it. People have to grow up eventually we are not chaste little princesses.   

Lost mine to an ex. Waited long enough to be sure and got burned anyway. those who still are a virgin, be careful to who you loose it to, they may be gone the next day or even week....

that is true cuz thats what happend to me... he got what he wanted an left the next day..... i know how you feel Rhyes :( why is the world so fucked up??? <sighs>

• 2 months later...

well ,it was nice and interesting  reading all of ur posts , well " none of us is a virgin if were in a life that fucks us all "  
i read that some where i thought it was funny ,till i lost my virginity ,i had a soul mate which felt right at the time , after , we had to be apart , in a while found my second soul mate ,and she was a virgin , and that didn't work out cus she got into an accident , i dont want to talk to much
 in the end its impossible to know ,IS IT A GOOD IDEA , ITS THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD to be in a world of ur own , to be with some one u love,
but life is not like that ,SHIT ALWAYS HAPPENS
and its sooo over rated if i thought of it again i just remember all that i lost ,and all the memories ....idk

im 15 and still a virgin and happy. When i think about people having sex these days it puts me off a bit because i feel that most just take having sex for granted and think its cool to have sex with everyone you see. To me thinking about having sex for the first time is scary but when i think that hopefully it will be with someone i love and adore it will be worth the wait. I would rather wait till i am 65 to have sex with someone i love than to just sleep around with people who won't even remember my name the next day, not worth rushing in my opinion :D

Guest briannah brutalia

I am a guy and i don't care who knows. I am still a virgin. Like a lot of people's comments above, i'm going to wait for the right girl to take it from me.

I agree im a girl and I know for a fact im not ready to lose my virginity but once I meet the right guy if I haven't already met him ill know im ready

I'm still a virgin and I really don't mind it. It does get kind of annoying when all you hear around you are people gloating about how many people they've fucked. A lot of my guy friends do that, and honestly in my mind it doesn't make them more of men, but it makes me not want to touch them out of fear I'll contract some sort of disease if I do XD