Who has lost their virginity?

dark555

• 4 weeks later...

Not a virgin, and don't really care. 

I honestly don't blame people who sleep around (as long as they use protection, because STD's an unwanted pregnancies are bad, m'kay), as long as they do what they want and are happy, then it's cool. 

I'm in a relationship with someone I am fond of, and since we both like sex, we have it. (even though we might end up not together 5 evurr). 

Im a virgin. And I am not ashamed of being one. I dont want to fuck up my life having sex with some dude that might have a STD or some gross shit like that. And I dont want to risk getting preg....... Oh u guiise and guess what.. I still havent even gotten my first kiss either!

Im a virgin. And I am not ashamed of being one. I dont want to fuck up my life having sex with some dude that might have a STD or some gross shit like that. And I dont want to risk getting preg....... Oh u guiise and guess what.. I still havent even gotten my first kiss either!

Well said!

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not one to care about sex or women or anything like that. I find friends and love far more precious than sex or money. Of course, humans be humans, I don't mind at all about whether someone has sex or not. Attitudes to law, while normally hand in hand, can be different. Our morals are often more important than the law in our eyes, and as long as your conscience is clear than things like age are irrelevant.

That being said, I'm 16 lost mine 2 weeks ago. But that was to my fiancée, someone I intend to marry and spend my (albeit short) life with, not just a thrill. Personally, I think sex, as much or at any age, is fine, but it's the love and intentions that's matter the most.

Also probably isn't the time to talk about my gf's freakin' makeup from Hell range. I kissed her fairly deeply a few times and my mouth and tongue was burning like satan's ball sac. I kissed her after we'd both had some chili peppers the other night and it didn't sting half as much.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...