what is your favorite band and why? And what would you do if u met the lead singer of your favorite band

jacobsult

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I meet/stalk Voltiare. He takes the time to shake hands with all his fans at all his shows. He knows this. He knows I actively stalk his shows and events like comic conventions and the animation assembly where he was doing a collab with Danny Elfman and I wouldn't put my arm down, When he called on me and I got too nervous to talk he told me to relax and then he made me sit on HIS chair next to his wife.

Um...I can't really choose one, I hope that's okay. But I love Escape the Fate, Black Veil Brides, and Falling in Reverse. If I met anyone in any of these bands i would probably ask for a hug, and for a way to contact them so i could talk to them....while promising that I wouldn't stalk/solicit them.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Moon_Panda

if i met Danny Warsnob and Ben Bruce i'd give them a case of vodka and watch what they do, and probably laugh like hell as they do it.

(AA is not my fav band but they are the only ones i figure i worth meeting.)

Uhm I like too many bands. So I don't have a favorite. But I do like Combichrist because its like a harder nine inch nails and I also like The Agonist because Alyssa White is just UNF.

I used to be into combichrist

though I got sick of andy singing some stupid lyrics from songs such as "give head if you got it" "shut up and swallow" etc

Hmm favorite band is Motionless In White because they honestly don't care what people think of them and they have amazing lyrics/breakdowns/etc. If I met anyone from the band I'd probably be really excited but not start screaming and stuff because honestly why should I? They're just people. :P I'd love to just sit and talk to some of them to get their opinions and views on some stuff.

There are just to many!! Music ia my life, it helps me deal with my emotions, and is just a major release for me. Mhm, I guess my top favs, as of right now, are Sleeping with Sirens, Falling in Reverse, Breaking Benjamin, Papa Roach, Three Days Grace. I can go on and on all day. If I met any of the people in those bands, i'd probly stare at them, not blinking as I couldn't believe they were infront of me. : )