Emo VS Scene

w00tz

I've been told by a few people, "Emo is music, the people are scene" or something like that. It always confused me, because punk is music and the lifestyle associated with it are punks. What do you guys think about this? Any key difference between scene kids and emo kids?

[/font]

yeah and scene kids are fuckin annoying O_O

all the ones ive ever met are very whoreish and do drugs...and they become bisexual because it seems to be a trend amoung the scene kids -.-

scene kids = annoying lil fuckers :-P

Well.... I'm what you could call scene and emo' date=' cuz I cut myself, but I dress like I'm scene. And I'm bisexual too, but I'm not whoreish. So.... just realize that not all scene kids are bi. I just happen to be one. And I'm not a whore, and I only do drugs cuz I like how it feels. Sounds weird, but it's true. And besides, I try not to have a lot of the people at my school know that I'm bi, cuz they think that all of them are just whores, and I'm not a whore. Just wanted to put this out there. So...... //_^. And... well. Do I look like a whore??

[/i']

[/font]

yeah and scene kids are fuckin annoying O_O

all the ones ive ever met are very whoreish and do drugs...and they become bisexual because it seems to be a trend amoung the scene kids -.-

scene kids = annoying lil fuckers :-P

Well.... I'm what you could call scene and emo' date=' cuz I cut myself, but I dress like I'm scene. And I'm bisexual too, but I'm not whoreish. So.... just realize that not all scene kids are bi. I just happen to be one. And I'm not a whore, and I only do drugs cuz I like how it feels. Sounds weird, but it's true. And besides, I try not to have a lot of the people at my school know that I'm bi, cuz they think that all of them are just whores, and I'm not a whore. Just wanted to put this out there. So...... //_^. And... well. Do I look like a whore??

[/i']

wow fuckin really? stupid.

for one, cutting isnt emo. it's dumb...especially when you cut to be "emo" so no you're not emo sweetheart. you're more like....troubled and possibly suicidal.....now do you see emo in either of those words? nope didnt think so. and i never said all of them were bi. only most of them :lolflag: and only most of them are whores.....and pretty much all of them are annoyin lil fuckers =]

and im sorry if i have offended you by telling you cutting is just plain stupid. if you have real problems like...oh idk..your boyfriend or girlfriend died..or.....all of your family is dead...well then..its understandable..but if ur cutting just because u are *emo* ....well then its stupid and makes you a SUPER POSER!!!!! :D

now please SOMEONE TELL ME IF IM WRONG

• Downvote 1

grrrr EMOS ARE NOT CLASSIFIED by depression and shit....get ur fuckin facts straight

Well yes... but what I saying is, that if a scene person became depressed, they would say they were emo and no longer scene...

Guest emoangl42

...okay here's the picture hun, Scene kids stole the emo look and did all kinds of shit, and you fucking idiot, they dont go back and forth.... most scenes hate emos...and PLUS scenes typically pose to be emo, so get your facts straight..