Emo VS Scene

w00tz

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

[/font]

yeah and scene kids are fuckin annoying O_O

all the ones ive ever met are very whoreish and do drugs...and they become bisexual because it seems to be a trend amoung the scene kids -.-

scene kids = annoying lil fuckers :-P

Well.... I'm what you could call scene and emo' date=' cuz I cut myself, but I dress like I'm scene. And I'm bisexual too, but I'm not whoreish. So.... just realize that not all scene kids are bi. I just happen to be one. And I'm not a whore, and I only do drugs cuz I like how it feels. Sounds weird, but it's true. And besides, I try not to have a lot of the people at my school know that I'm bi, cuz they think that all of them are just whores, and I'm not a whore. Just wanted to put this out there. So...... //_^. And... well. Do I look like a whore??

[/i']

wow fuckin really? stupid.

for one, cutting isnt emo. it's dumb...especially when you cut to be "emo" so no you're not emo sweetheart. you're more like....troubled and possibly suicidal.....now do you see emo in either of those words? nope didnt think so. and i never said all of them were bi. only most of them :( and only most of them are whores.....and pretty much all of them are annoyin lil fuckers =]

and im sorry if i have offended you by telling you cutting is just plain stupid. if you have real problems like...oh idk..your boyfriend or girlfriend died..or.....all of your family is dead...well then..its understandable..but if ur cutting just because u are *emo* ....well then its stupid and makes you a SUPER POSER!!!!! :D

now please SOMEONE TELL ME IF IM WRONG

FUCK!!! thats the most true thing ive ever heared.ur right by saying all the stuff u said!!!!!!!:) scenes are so fucking annoying and deserve to be put in their place.i hate a poser,especially an emo poser that gets her advice from the fucked up stereotypes she hears:P

• 2 weeks later...

ima ignore n just say scene is nothing like emo,i dont care what anyone says. scenes are just posers n bitches.the other day i got bitched by a scene n she was calling me the poser.i was like wtf?!! ur scene is dead bitch,atleast i dont rely on stereotypes to keep me going.atleast i dont have to do shit so ppl think im important.sure,im the poser(that bitch need to know a thing or to bout what emo n scene really is)::D i will nvr like a scene,just like i"ll nvr like a goth.

wellll like i said before..this does not apply to ALL scenes BUT..the majority of the ones i have met and talked to were assholes or posers or just annoying attention whores...

and the majority of the people that i have met that claim themselves to be emo...wel they're nice and kind of keep to themselves

but i must point out THAT DOESNT APPLY TO THEM ALL

just..alot of them lol

okay,first of all, you guys dont have the slightest idea if i have a deep reason why i hate scenes and goths (n its not just because they r assholes like other stupid ppl think) i dont just hate ppl for no reason.ppl who do that r just shitty ppl. i got my reasons n they r really emotional..:thanks1: so stop making fun of me,cause im not making fun of u:-/