They'll Never

Youngblood

All these kids around me, they'll never understand how broken and depressed I am. They'll never know I hide scars and cuts under my bracelets. They'll never see that words really do hurt. They'll never see my tears. They'll never see how much I hurt deep down inside. They'll never realize I fake a smile everyday. They'll never understand what I've gone through in my past. They'll never feel how I felt in my past and present. They'll never understand me.

I totally understand how you feel. I do the same thing everyday. One thing that we have to do is realize how ignorant our peers and the others surrounding us are. We have to realize that we are the bigger people in the situation and learn to ignore their words and understand that even though they don't understand us, it shouldn't bother us. 
It's totally okay to cry and fake smiles when you're upset. If you need advice, I can help you. :) I don't really know the whole story, but I'm willing to listen :)

I totally understand how you feel. I do the same thing everyday. One thing that we have to do is realize how ignorant our peers and the others surrounding us are. We have to realize that we are the bigger people in the situation and learn to ignore their words and understand that even though they don't understand us, it shouldn't bother us. 

It's totally okay to cry and fake smiles when you're upset. If you need advice, I can help you. :) I don't really know the whole story, but I'm willing to listen :)

thanks :) that means a lot and you can message me anytime :)