My Best Friend Killed Herself

FateEscapesMe

Vote Wesker!  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Vote Wesker!

Everyone is telling me to get over the fact that my best friend killed herself last week. My parents keep telling me 'Oh, you hardly knew the girl, get over it' but the thing is, I knew her more than her parents did. I knew what went throuhg her head, who she liked, all her favourite things... I even knew that she was born at 7:53 in the morning! We used to do everything together! But the worst thing is, her mum won't let me keep her old teddy bear, patchy, that she wanted me to have! I just don' know how to cope with all of this!

I can relate to this...my best friend killed himself in may this year. It was the worst thing. i hated getting up in the morning knowing that i wouldnt see him. It still hurts knowing that when i need someone...he isnt there...but it's gotten bettter. His parents blame me for his death...that was the hardest part of it all....i even blamed myself, but it's not my fault....he even wrote that it wasnt my fault in the letter he left.

Suzzie?? Alas, I've found you! xD

Yeah it's me, Charlotte...I wanted to come check out Aimee's place :l I don't know, I guess that letter just hit me...

I'm sorry again :D Gahh. All this depression isn't very uplifting for me, you know? And it can't be for you, either. Try and cheer up? :D It's why I'm here. Well, it's the reason I've been WAITING here, waiting for this post of yours. It made me sadder.

Btw, this may be off topic, but I read your profile, and...you're bi?? Since when?? :)

wow thats just wow. i dont know what to even think if my best friend did that. i couldnt even put myself in your shoes to feel what has happened. idk much about this but remember her and dont let go of your memories with her. so sorry for your loss :)

"as my pain takes, my soul fakes,

the smile that was never there,

to move with grace,

only shows how im a big disgrace,

my soul is torn,

my body is weak,

my destiny bleak,

to see the light,

and to control my blight,

ur pain and death was ur escape,

but u left me here in this messed up shape"

feel better

Guest emokid00

Everyone is telling me to get over the fact that my best friend killed herself last week. My parents keep telling me 'Oh, you hardly knew the girl, get over it' but the thing is, I knew her more than her parents did. I knew what went throuhg her head, who she liked, all her favourite things... I even knew that she was born at 8:53 in the morning! We used to do everything together! But the worst thing is, her mum won't let me keep her old teddy bear that she wanted me to have! I just don' know how to cope with all of this!

i'm going to kil myself next week and i just want u to know that u guys are the best friends i had

I can't say I understand totally, but I get where you are coming from. My best friend tried to kill herself a few days ago, and it was a real shock to her parents. They don't understand her, they know nothing about her. I understand why she did it, not that I was happy with it. I can't say I am happy she didn't go through with it, because I hate seeing her suffer, but I can say that I am glad to still have her around.

So I understand where you are coming from through I still have her here with me.

i'm going to kil myself next week and i just want u to know that u guys are the best friends i had

Whoa! you need to take a step bak and think hunni... i dont think anyone wants to lose you.... it may seem hard but it will get better hunni .

Guest emokid00

Whoa! you need to take a step bak and think hunni... i dont think anyone wants to lose you.... it may seem hard but it will get better hunni .

thx

im sorry for what happened.i dont know what else to say.my cuz killed himself last summer,he was 13,so i guess i can relate,but i didnt know him too well....just do and feel what ur heart want.keep ur friend in ur heart and ur friend will always be remembered.close ur eyes and remember ur friend....cause ur friend will nvr be forgotten!

Guest emokid00

What's the point of life when all my friends killed themselves and i got no one to talk to when I need help :'( God it's so hard right now what do I do?

Quoted from Forum Rules

If feeling down or feeling like you want to do suicide/self harm please visit and talk to these people they will give you professional help which we can not offer.

Places to acquire help

UK ~ Samartans - In the UK dial 08457 90 90 90.

In the Republic of Ireland dial 1850 60 90 90.

USA ~ Hope Line - 1 800 SUICIDE begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1 800 SUICIDE end_of_the_skype_highlighting (784 2433)

Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-TALK (8255)

Rest of The World

Lifeline International

Befrienders (Support by the Samaritans)

Oh, I miss her soo much... We did everything together! And now, she's gone and I'm never going to see her again... I can't get over in and although it's almost been a month, I feel as bad as if it happened yesterday... the worst thing is, I spoke to her that night, I should have picked up tat something was wrong! It's my fault. I could have stopped it, but I was being selfish, going on and on about my (ex) Boyfrend Jeffery! I should have paid WAY more attention! Even her parents realise it's my fault! They said it was my influence that drove her to it, that I made her kill herself! They're probably right...

well then maybe you should stop blaming yourself.. i know if my bestfriend died and she told me nt to do something i wouldnt.. just to keep her happy where ever she was