My Best Friend Killed Herself

FateEscapesMe

Vote Wesker!  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Vote Wesker!

• 2 months later...

hi i just want you to know today 4 months since the love of my life died well here I m 4 months latter no BF and no GF just all alone I still feel like she was the only person in the world who under stud me fully I just feel so lost without her and I know it will just keep getting worse

feel free to add me i will be glad to help you cope :)

Everyone is telling me to get over the fact that my best friend killed herself last week. My parents keep telling me 'Oh' date=' you hardly knew the girl, get over it' but the thing is, I knew her more than her parents did. I knew what went throuhg her head, who she liked, all her favourite things... I even knew that she was born at 7:53 in the morning! We used to do everything together! But the worst thing is, her mum won't let me keep her old teddy bear, patchy, that she wanted me to have! I just don' know how to cope with all of this!

[/quote']

O.M.G awwhhh hunny I hope you feel better, I really do. And if you need a buddy I'm your gal. ;)

Guest Crimson Spade

death is just a obstical we all pass some choose to go early some are taken from us put ether way we must go on the death of someone close can be hard but please for your freind dont beat your self over it its ok to miss them and cry but dont think of the fact there gone think of the time you had as freind and keep her memory alive inside you and go with your life i think you should watch a move Charlie st.cloud it about a young man who keeps a promise with his brother even after he dies and how he copes i belive this well help i hope this helps.

• 6 months later...

Haha, ahman :) iv never had to deal with suicide or depression from others, my family is a goody goody happy puddle of bleck. Iv hid myself from them for awhile now... But back to the point, all we can do is show sorrow, but i want u to know if u evr need me for anything, im here for u. I may be only 14, but i believe iv had more life experience in that area than most 17 year olds, and im willing to express that experience to evry1 who needs my help, including u :) my pm box will always be open to u

last year my i came home from school and my cousin was there with a knife resting on her wrist. she said dont you dare come and stop me.

i was the one who watched her kill herself and i still can't cope.

i just want to bring her back but i know she'll be in a better place now.

i will NEVER get over that not only my cousin but she was like a best friend to to me.

i just wish there was a phone in heaven.

the song that reminded me of her was Apology remix by Alesana. it alwyas makes me cry but it's good to get all your emotions out.

i'm not going to lie as soon as she did it i attempted to kill myslef about 3 times..

just hang in there

I know how you feel my best friend I knew him since 2nd grade and he killed his self 2 I wouldn't get out of bed for weeks when I woke up I always saw the picture of me and him on the table next to my bed sometimes I think of him and I think about killing myself just to be with him

aww babe i iz so srry .....i would told that mom that she such suck on a dinosours left nut and just took the stuff.....um...my bestie stephen talkes about killing hisself all the time ....it makes me so sad to hear it cause iam in love with him.....but ....it dosent matter ...anyways i look out for him and try to cheer him up.....he told me hes always wanteda turtle so i found one and kept it .....and waiting to see stephen again so i can give it to him if he ever killed himself i dont think id be able to walk in this world the way i do today.....so when stephen talks about killling himself i tell him id kill myself too if he did that usually stops him...that and i tell him how much i love him and that all those other gorilla hookers are f__ed up monkeys on a allegator d__...haha.....but my best advise to ur situation dont dewell upon the fact....live life be urself an charish her memory and tell her mom that she need to respect her daughters wicshes of a cloud of flying vaga monters will come after her...(btw im trying to be randomly funny if this humor dosent work for u im srry)