My Best Friend Killed Herself

FateEscapesMe

Vote Wesker!  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Vote Wesker!

Guest TiffehRipzUrHeartOutUchiha

Hun i know how you feel ! when i was 11 my god sister was my bestfriend and she died ! on the 17th September will be 4 yrs since she died i miss her so much

I havent ever had something like that happen to me, but i am in constant fear of my best friend killing herself. She has tried, but I or another person stops her. If she does, i will blame myself, even though i know it wouldnt be my fault. If she does i will be empty and go majorly into depression, and that could go anywhere...

• 1 month later...

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I made a new friend lately and he wants to kill himself, and I'm doing my best to try and stop him. If you want Patchy like your friend wanted, you're going to have to explain to her mum how much it meant to her, and how much it means to you. And keep going and don't give in.

So good luck, and if you ever need to talk I'm here. x

My love goes out to you and your friend. :heart:

• 4 months later...

Everyone is telling me to get over the fact that my best friend killed herself last week. My parents keep telling me 'Oh, you hardly knew the girl, get over it' but the thing is, I knew her more than her parents did. I knew what went throuhg her head, who she liked, all her favourite things... I even knew that she was born at 7:53 in the morning! We used to do everything together! But the worst thing is, her mum won't let me keep her old teddy bear, patchy, that she wanted me to have! I just don' know how to cope with all of this!

..as long as u keep here in your mind when u r doing things that u did with her will keep u together for allways .i have had people die in my life alot and i still feel they r with me but baby girl u will never get over it and u will never forget her THATS CALLED A BEST FREIND peice out

It hurts for a long time but it was my gf.. the only person I ever could talk to.. I try to move on but its hard u need alot of will power... just make sure to never forget the person for who they were.. no one is ever truly gone unless they are forgotten... live for the both of u be strong I know its too straightforward and I am so sorry wish I could help in someway or even take the pain from u if I could and endure it.... sorry...