do you have uniforms at school?

Guest freak

Nope i dont.

THANK GOD :DD

except it sucks cause im ALWAYS the one being called out for things at school.

these preppy stick figures will wear booty shorts that show off half their ass, then when i wear a pair of shorts that arent even close to how shor theirs were, i get called in to the prinicipals office. or if i wear an off the shoulder top that doesnt even show my bra strap when all these girls are showing off cleavage i get called in.

i think its because my hair is different.. and my makeup.. and i just look different than everyeone else.

i agree uniforms sux we have to where them like for seven years straight its the worst

i go to all girls talk bout torture and well we have grey skirts (eww) with white shirts (ugly) and white shoes with white socks its so ugly thing bout my school we dont go in grades we go in forms 1-5/6

We can wear colors in our hair,piercings, and a lot of stuff. We have a flexible dresscode. We can wear blue jeans and short sleeved/ long sleeved shirts.As long as we do that, we're in dresscode.

BUTTHISONEBISH, this godforsaken teacher, this fat heifer always tell people what to wear. It's ridiculous. She gets on me because of my cleavage.Dude, I have like ONE button undone, no joke. And one time, she told my friend to go to the office because her blue jeans were too dark. UM, what! We're in dresscode so she should hop off. -_-

Besides her, no one at my school enforces dresscode.

[end of rant]

• 2 weeks later...

my school doesn't have a uniform atm. only for PE though. you have to buy the gym shorts and shirt or you fail the class c:....and for band we have to wear dresses that make us look like nuns ><, but everyone tells me i look like a badass in it :D

and the dress code is flexible. i mean, the whores wear booty shorts and skirts that look like belts, shirts that make their boobs appear to fall outta the bra, etc. but they get called for it and have to wear a gym uniform...its hilarious. X

• 1 month later...

i have uniform...

polo shirt:black,orange,navy blue,white (tucked in)

pants/skirts/shorts:khaki or navy blue(the shortest shorts and skirts can be is 3in above knee.)

socks:have to be white

hair:can be died but not bright color like blue,purple,green,pink etc.(well we could,and they wouldnt be able to do anything about it,except give you detention,or iss,or suspention,but thats stupid to suspened someone from learning just cuz of hair color)

sweatshirts:navy,black,orange,white

if we get caught with a cell we hav to pay $15 to get it bak..thats actually for any electronic that we get caught with...and if our shirt is untucked we get detention,if we are late to class and its unexcused we get detention,if we're chewing gum we get detention,if theres PDA we get iss(in school suspension),if we get in a fight we get iss,if we back talk to the teacher we get iss or detention,we basically get no warnings any more cuz of the new principal from eagle acadamy.

At least you have a choice, everybody has to wear the same uniform at my school,the girls wear a beige pleated skirt and blouse and plaid tie and belt(green and white) for lower school(grade 7-9) and solid green tie for upper school(grade 10-11)the skirt have to be 3 inches below the knee or mid calf,we cant die our hair in any other color than black,we can only wear black hair accessories,and we have an accessory limit of four items, the hairstyle cant be too creative,no colors what so ever are allowed,the boys cant grow their hair,they have to cut it.cell phones and other electronics aren't allowed,if found in possession it is confiscated and your parent have to come and pick it up at the deans office,if your parents don't come to pick it up you don't get it back until the end of the year,our shoes cant have any colour,on it it cant have any,it cant have any of those shinnig stuff on it,it has to be black,it cant be uppers or anything fancy,we cant wear colured arm bands or watches,the watches have to be brown,black or silver nothing else,girls aren't allowed to bring hand bags,we have to bring bag packs or the one strap ones, if your caught in violation you get a detention,3 detention gives you a suspension and three suspensions get you expelled, you do have kids that break the rules but they never turn out good,meaning at the end of the year they dont get to graduate,they dont get any school leaving certificates,and if they want recommendations from the school for like future jobs or anything they cant get one .well thats basically it at my school.

Edited by Jemi

I go to catholic private school so we have:

pre-school, kindergarden,elementary and middle school:

girls: white polo, navy blue jumper, white socks and black school shoes.

boys: white shirt, navy blues pants, white socks and black school shoes.

highschool:

girls: white polo, different style of navy blue jumper, white socks and black school shoes.

boys: white shirrt, black pants, white socks and black school shoes.

P.E. uniform for all:

gray t-shirt and navy blue long sweat pants. And white, blue or black sneakers with white socks.

We are not allowed to wear any kind of nail polish, lots or bracelets, big earrings , makeup, to dye our hair any unnatural color or to have weird hairstyles. Jewelry or accesories that are not white,blue,black,gold or silver are not allowed.

We are not alowed to have piercings but girls still get them in their ears. Thats what im planing to do XD

I have how strict they are :(

And even "casual days" have rules!!! :(

• 4 months later...

Yes. I wear polo or blouse. Uniform pants or skirt. Any shoe except heels. I add earrings and fake nose and lip rings. Leopard print hair extensions. Scarves, bandanas, and necklaces. Rings and fingerless gloves. Arm warmers, band bracelets, wristbands. Regular bracelets. A hoodie with pins on it.

Our school unifor is pretty chill. The teachers dont really care what we wear. The uniform is: Navy school shirt, navy shorts (i usually wear adidas ones), snad shoes (converse for me) and yeh. Pretty much that's what we have to wear, but we all wear whatever. They don't really care whether we dye our hair or have peircings or not. It's chill here thank god :)

No uniforms or any rules really at my school, well there are rules....but they aren't really enforced.....I've seen a lot of slutty dressed Freshmen in my school..and slutty girls in general....but yeah..no rules about hair or piercings..my one friend has pink hair and they don;t care c:

• 1 year later...

Yup I have uniforms. But it's pretty lenient.

Navy/Black/Khaki pants/shorts/skirts (I usually wear skinnies)

Navy/Red/White shirt. (Must have collar and buttons but can be a button down shirt.

ID on at all times. (Even though I don't really wear it.

jackets and hoodies can be any color. Shoes any color. Piercings and wild hair colors allowed.