do you have uniforms at school?

Guest freak

• 1 month later...

i rely dislike uniforms.. and im lucky i don't have them at school' date=' does anyone else?

[/quote']

are unifrom is hroid i hate it so much i cant stand it u are so lucky i wish i could go to ur school now lolz xxx emogew2

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Grrr, I just this whole topic and I feel sorry for you guys....

My school doesn`t have a uniform, and if we did, I would still wear what ever the fudge I want. In fact if the teachers told me to change, I would just flick them off. In fact I would hate the school so much I would try to get expelled xD But my school doesn`t have a uniform so it`s okay :D

our uniform is a long navy blue pleated skirt with a white shirt a school badge and a housepin, blue socks and black shoes, our hair can't be dyed and no makeup,no coloured hair accessories...and a normal bookbag with the two straps...its an all girls school.if we don't wear it properly our parents wld get called in...thats bad...and i have 2 wear this for 7 years till i finish school...all the schools in my country have uniforms...its a rule from the gov't,ministry of education...it sucks....

I don't have a school uniform that I have to wear to school since I go to a public school.

There are some exceptions though.

PE clothes are required and its an option to buy the clothes.

My band/chorus class has always had some type of required uniform.

My high school has tuxes and dresses my middle school had a green shirt with khaki.

our uniform is a long navy blue pleated skirt with a white shirt a school badge and a housepin' date=' blue socks and black shoes, our hair can't be dyed and no makeup,no coloured hair accessories...and a normal bookbag with the two straps...its an all girls school.if we don't wear it properly our parents wld get called in...thats bad...and i have 2 wear this for 7 years till i finish school...all the schools in my country have uniforms...its a rule from the gov't,ministry of education...it sucks....

[/quote']

Whoa. That's harsh. What country are you in?

I have a uniform

Blue polo shirts for both.

Navy pleated skirt no longer than knee length

Navy shorts no longer than knee length

Black enclosed leather shoes

White ankle socks

No piercings (we get away with it anyway)

Mo converses... I wear them all he time

No outrageous hairdos or accessories

Natural hair colours

And I don't even go to a private school!!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sadly, i do.

shirt: red, white, light, or navy blue

pants/skirt: navy blue or khaki

if you want to wear knee high socks, or tights, they have to be solid red, white, or navy blue. it wasn't like that last year, so i wore my skull socks alot. we can have facial piercings, they don't care about our makeup, xcpt no eyeliner on guys, (my goth guy friend is really pissed about that) and i don't think they let us have unnatural haircolor, but i do.

• 1 month later...

yeah i have a uniform

shirt: white (tucked in)

skirt: royal blue (no shorter that 4 inches above the knee)

socks: white

shoes:brown or white

leggings: navy blue

yeah but i break the rules, i wear a really short skirt, a shirt untuckes, black converses, black leggings and a dark gray hoodie and a black hat