do you have uniforms at school?

Guest freak

ahhh, its hard to have individuality in my school, and wait for it....*drumroll*...double whammy, i go to an all girls school, this is my horrible uniform:

skirt: long brown pleated skirt (2 inches past ur knees)

shirt,: white, kinda puffy, with our monogram on it and a tie (my favorite part)

shoes: plain white with sock 2 inches above ur ankle

no jewelery except a watch and 1 pair of earrings...no hair colour except ur natural one. joy!!! try beating that.

Guest Zombie_Zach

Yes, sadly my school has uniforms....

we have to wear crimson or white collared shirt. and kacki pants.....and we cant wear any bracelets or anything...its sux

Yep. I kind of like it:

Lite-Blue polo - Dark blue hoodie/jacket - Dark blue kilt - Blue tights - Black shoes.

My old uniform was terrible. It consisted of: A white blouse - green tie - green, red, yellow, and blue kilt - Green socks w/black shoes. Blah...

I have none and Happy too!

why the freak would people

have uniforms? i can see

some reasons but seriously

with out uniforms you can

express your unique sense

of style and how you are :3

im so glad we dont have uniforms

i would die of so much washing

plus i like dressin the way i do :heart:

I have none and Happy too!

why the freak would people

have uniforms? i can see

some reasons but seriously

with out uniforms you can

express your unique sense

of style and how you are :3

im so glad we dont have uniforms

i would die of so much washing

plus i like dressin the way i do :P

expressing yourself is called art, which is on a canvas not on clothing. people can simply express their style sense or lack of it after school which isnt hard

Guest xxpain'slovexx

i have them. ggrrr! and i hate them sooo much! the shoes are so ugly! the rest is ok. put we have a bunch of limitations on hair color, accessories, make up, piercings, and tattoos. and no hats or bandanas.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 100%BrokeN

Yep! Umm maroon (more like dark purple)fitted blazer with a maroon and white candy type trim

Pe kit: white polo with name netball skirt with regulations underneath and running shorts(maroon) for athletics

Junior school(age 11-13/14): white shirt, jumper with crest(maroon), pinafore with crest(maroon), blazer, tie,no socks black leather shoes , black tights (for the shoes I wear black leather converse with black soles :) if a teacher tells me to change them I say Im not changing them unless you buy me a 50£ pair of shoes imstead and then I walk off :)

Middle school(age 15-17)- same as junior school but with a kick pleat skirt

Senior school(age 17-18)- same as the rest of the school only with a fitted pinstripe open collar shirt.

I do but it's really laid back.

Blue slacks

White oxford

Any tie

Any shoes

You can ware you hair how ever you won't as long as it's combed and not in your eyes.

No makeup for guys

No bracelets or jewley.

So it's not that bad.

Guest Emo4Lyf

(past tense here since uni requires no uniform, uni, uni hehe)

white shirt, black trousers, striped tie, shoes, jumper optional

Guest Emo4Lyf

What? Are you saying your university requires uniform or not?

lol not, neither did my college, but back in school they did

• 2 weeks later...

we half to wear uniforms at my school and it sukz i want to wear my awsomeness slipknot hoodie and silverstien hoodie at school but we wear retarded uniforms i wish i lived in canada its so much more free and pepole dont ram u with their cars

we half to wear uniforms at my school and it sukz i want to wear my awsomeness slipknot hoodie and silverstien hoodie at school but we wear retarded uniforms i wish i lived in canada its so much more free and pepole dont ram u with their cars

Dude, where the fuck do you live?

Guest 100%BrokeN

Haha people more than ram us with their cars when they see us in our uniforms they throw ice and broken bottles at us but that's only when were in Protestant areas luckily :) and if you want to live you stay clear :P

The school I'm going to is not really in the hood, but it's still in a bad neiboorhood. So the reason we get out at 2:45pm instead of 3:00pm is that back in the 80s when my mom went there, inner city kids from 8th grade would come and beat up seniors from our catholic school. :P

Guest 100%BrokeN

Wow okay that is really weird we only really get shouted at cause were catholics and if your catholic your for a united Ireland and if your Protestant your for Britain it's funny how a thing like that is down to religion but when in uniform going through a protestant area that's just asking for trouble hehe u can normally tell cause there's union jacks everywhere and the pavements have the colours blue White and red on them :)

My school has uniforms, but it isn't that bad. Obviously most of the kids follow the rules but for example, the jocks and the large amount of emo kids basically wear whatever they want as long as it's black, like jeans or a band shirt, since the uniform is really just black.

My friends have dyed their hair really bright colors and they've said nothing about it. Most of the teachers are fine with us wearing stuff that is against the rules.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah i have one, and they used to be really relaxed bout it-u could wear hoodys, scarves, all dat shizz... but this year theyv decided to become relly strict bout it- if u wear sumtin not uniform they confiscate it, nd then make u rent a uniform 4 the day!! =L ridiculous! luckily we dont have uniform shoes, so im goin crazy wiv dem, and 4 girls its a white polo, so i just get cool white colared shirts, but not the akshul uniform one.. :D and wear my belts and bracelets and gloves (tho im not sure if ur allowed em- i just say theyr part of the top under my uniform =P ) also my hair has got some verry bright red in it :) xxx

bahaha i hate comformity!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest crimson-cloverXxX

eeww yeah i hve uniforms and i go to an all girls skool so it sux even more

MUST HAVE

white button up shirt-must have skewl logo

skirts- blue checkards must me below the knee

shoes- black lace up leather skool shoes

jumper- navy blue( designed to make you look flat chested)

pants- CHECARD PANTS WHICH LOOK EXACTLY LIKE CLOWN PANTS!!!

NOT ALLOWED

(take note i usually get in shit for all of these)

1 necklace with tiny charm

1 pair of earings (this i getin shit for every freakin day coz i have 9 percings)

no facial peircings

no undershirts

no belts

no un-natural hair colour

hair always tied back- no fringes

no bracletts

no rings

1 watch

no make up

no open top shoes

no funky socks

so my uniform is really shit i hate it!!

btw, people who dont have uniforms BE HAPPY!!!