do you have uniforms at school?

Guest freak

I do.

Shirt: White.

Jumper/Jersey: Maroon.

Pants/shorts/skirts: Grey.

Socks; Boys: Grey, Girls: White.

Shoes: Black

No jewellery, no glasses, no undershirts or singlets, no unatural hair colours. Only conformity.

i got em :D but i get in trouble for it all the time

some other teachers are more loose on it but still

White or light blue polo

white undershirt -everyone wears whatever usually _i usually wear black-

black pants or dark blue

dark blue skirts for girls

white socks

i wear my black tennys all the time but brown shoes :)

HATE DRESSCODE

I have.

From my school diary:

Blue Shirt

Blue/Green Tie

Black Trousers for boys

Black knee length formal style skirt, or formal style trousers for girls

Black V-Necked Jumper with school logo

black or white socks

black sensible shoes

College blazer with school logo

Not Allowed

Trainers

Sweatshirts

Hoodies/Baseball caps/Tracksuit tops/casual Jackets

Leather or Denim Jeans

Make-up

Any Facial piercings

Jewellery - except one stud in each ear and a watch

Extremes of fashion or hairstyles

Patterns cut into hair

Mobile Phones, radios, personal entertainment equipment

I hate these but followed these rules for 10 years so far, 1 year left of following them.

Guest sizzlefire

I don't and I'm sure as hell glad its that way, as I know some people who go to a uniform school and they absolutely hate it.

Guest sizzlefire

The problem is, if theyd just waste less time worrying about uniforms, they could A, get a lot more done, and B, piss the kids off les.

i would tel them to shuv it

That would be quite funny to see :P

You're lucky you don't have to still' date=' i constantly get told to do my top button up, sort out my tie, tuck my shirt in etc.

[/quote']

I get told to shave, which they make me do with a crappy razor in the toilets. Thats really fucking embarasing.

i have uniform...

polo shirt:black,orange,navy blue,white (tucked in)

pants/skirts/shorts:khaki or navy blue(the shortest shorts and skirts can be is 3in above knee.)

socks:have to be white

hair:can be died but not bright color like blue,purple,green,pink etc.(well we could,and they wouldnt be able to do anything about it,except give you detention,or iss,or suspention,but thats stupid to suspened someone from learning just cuz of hair color)

sweatshirts:navy,black,orange,white

if we get caught with a cell we hav to pay $15 to get it bak..thats actually for any electronic that we get caught with...and if our shirt is untucked we get detention,if we are late to class and its unexcused we get detention,if we're chewing gum we get detention,if theres PDA we get iss(in school suspension),if we get in a fight we get iss,if we back talk to the teacher we get iss or detention,we basically get no warnings any more cuz of the new principal from eagle acadamy.

i have uniform...

polo shirt:black' date='orange,navy blue,white (tucked in)

pants/skirts/shorts:khaki or navy blue(the shortest shorts and skirts can be is 3in above knee.)

socks:have to be white

hair:can be died but not bright color like blue,purple,green,pink etc.(well we could,and they wouldnt be able to do anything about it,except give you detention,or iss,or suspention,but thats stupid to suspened someone from learning just cuz of hair color)

sweatshirts:navy,black,orange,white

if we get caught with a cell we hav to pay $15 to get it bak..thats actually for any electronic that we get caught with...and if our shirt is untucked we get detention,if we are late to class and its unexcused we get detention,if we're chewing gum we get detention,if theres PDA we get iss(in school suspension),if we get in a fight we get iss,if we back talk to the teacher we get iss or detention,we basically get no warnings any more cuz of the new principal from eagle acadamy.

[/quote']

OMG thats so harsh. Dictator school much?

Our school has a uniform, I like it cause I'm lazy and can't always be bothered to pick out clothes (I'd wear the same jeans and hoodie all the time if they didn't get dirty!). It's kind of annoying that it's so strict though, they confisate any non uniform items until the next term break. I was wearing a black tee-shirt under my uniform once and had it taken off me until Halloween (I know I had to take it off in the bathroom...but....I still find that a bit creepy).

Heh, I used to wear a school uniform, I hated it, and actually never wore it even though I was supposed to.

I like wearing what I want, and if that means I want to wear a Slipknot shirt to school I will.

I don't like school uniforms, and I don't like carbon copies...which is basically what dressing alike will get you.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest miss-mad

my uniform:

white, navy, or light blue shirt or undershirt

navy, black, or khaki pants or skirts or jumpers

and whatever shoes that aren't sandals

pants must have a belt

shirt must be tucked in

stuff like that

its not terrible. but blah. sometimes i want to wear color