do you have uniforms at school?

Guest freak

in kindergarten i was sent to a catholic school.....my parents thought i would be more respectful and stuff like that(yea, i wasnt the best person when i was little and im not 2day) and i had to wear a uniform.......everything white.......and the girls had to wear a rosary round there neck...it freakin sucked! but now i go to a school were u can wear watever u want.......no one relly cares...my school system is on crack, i swear....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest xXemo_vampire_KatXx

I don't have a dress code at my school.

What I hate about dress code is the fact that girls have to wear skirts:tongue2:

Guest miss-mad

I don't have a dress code at my school.

What I hate about dress code is the fact that girls have to wear skirts:tongue2:

my school has uniforms and we don't have to wear skirts

it depends on the school

• 3 weeks later...
Guest XxSoWrongItsJuliaxX

I have to wear them and its not fun. it is a Catholic school and like no one is even catholic but the teachers. my school is like uber strict, I mean this is just some of it...

uniform:

knee plaid length skirt(you get a detention if you wear it to short 3 times)

peter pan blouse(tucked in)

sweater

knee highs or tights

your shoes have to be like loafers or like dress shoes

no big jewelery, no charm bracelets, and not more than one piece of jewelery

I'm so upset they said we weren't even able to wear converse for p.e. or free dress any more :(

also my school wont the boys hair go over there ears and they just made a rule girls can't have side bangs that even like brush their eyes(It's so lame)

I have to wear them and its not fun. it is a Catholic school and like no one is even catholic but the teachers. my school is like uber strict' date=' I mean this is just some of it...

uniform:

knee plaid length skirt(you get a detention if you wear it to short 3 times)

peter pan blouse(tucked in)

sweater

knee highs or tights

your shoes have to be like loafers or like dress shoes

no big jewelery, no charm bracelets, and not more than one piece of jewelery

I'm so upset they said we weren't even able to wear converse for p.e. or free dress any more :(

also my school wont the boys hair go over there ears and they just made a rule girls can't have side bangs that even like brush their eyes(It's so lame)

[/quote']

that's so stupid...luckily I dont need to wear a uniform.

• 2 weeks later...

my uniform sucks soooooooo baaaaaaaaaad .. it's undescrabable!! << bad spilling :(

but i don't stick to it ... i break the rules .. i do my hair scene <<< and it's not allowed .. and i wear jewellery .. and i put black nail polish << they are SO not allowed !!

but i don't give a fuck .. school sucks .. fuck them .. who cares .. what eveer!!

wow and i thought my schools was bad :( we don't have to wear uniforms and we're pretty much allowed to look how we want. the only rules i don't like are the ones where we're not allowed to wear chains or spikes, mini skirts below our arm length, hats, or shirts that show to much. other than that...have fun

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ThisRiddleOfRevenge

My uniform is okay in the way i can still wear lots and lots of black :o but they are soo strict >;[

white shirt (top button must be done up + shirt tucked in)

Black trousers

black shoes (no trainors- get detention if caught)

Tie

Black jumper (optional - i like it cause it means more black lol)

Black Blazer

over all - its not bad except i feel like such a NEEK D::o

oh and no jewlery, nail polish, badges D: and your not allowed to wear converse for PE- even though i was wearing my black ones for about a term and a half before they told me off for em

i dont have one but next year i will

white shirt-tucked in at all time and butten up to down

black trousers for boys and red,black and white pladed skirts for girls

knee high white or black socks not all red

black shoes

tie black or white can not have all red

and a red,white and black vese

if we dont wear that every day we will get lunch detention,than after school detention,then suspended,then aressted(wayyyy over the top)but i love what i wear so i might get a couple of suspensions

No uniforms here, we wear whatever we want and we make fun of teacher and not get detention. Even if we do get detention...We just skip it...We skip lessons too, well uhh...That's pretty much it....Oh yeah we break stuff and get away with it too :o

• 1 month later...
Guest [[:Darkness+Tear:]]

Will when I went to Oak Hill Middle School for my seventh grade class, we had to wear like no jeans.... and like no color... only had to be kacky pants and only like blue green white or brown collor up shirts... and I hated it so me and my friends found a way to change the dress code so where we could wear color and jeans and patterns that where completely all over the clothes. Which was still retarted that we could not wear what we wanted to wear.

But at my high school (is a sophmore for 09), we can wear almoist everything we want. Even all the real preppy gurls can wear shorts that can show certain places >>.... and all that. But my school has no uniform or anything close to it. But certain uniforms I will say is smexi

xD!

o god i have uniforms

Shirts:either red, green or grey shirts

Pants: Navy blue always have to wear a belt and have shirts tucked in

Sweatshirts:either gray, green, or blue

Hair has to be natural tones only ugh i hate uniforms

wow.

i thought i had it bad in my school.

i do have a unifor and it sucks ass.

boys-

navy blue pants+belt

white button up shirt(must alwaysbe tucked in)

any kind of shoes.

navy jumper or blazer.

it's the same for girls except that we dont have to

wear pants. we can were skirts.

and any kind of shoes except for sandls or heels.

NO jewlery of anykind.

NO nail polish

NO hat's

NO hoodies

NO studded items

no one really follows the dress code anymore.

and the teachers are starting to just let it slide after this group of kids decided to talk back to the teachers and staff for bitching at them for wearing hoodie's.

they got 2 weeks suspention but it was worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

eugh yes i have to wear one, and it sucks =(

Green skirt, jumper, blazer, tie, cream tights or socks, although your only allowed to wear tights if your a senior (not that anybody listens) and brown shoes. BROWN BLOODY SHOES .

we arnt allowed any jewlery or make up either, or extreme hair styles or colours, but nobody listens =]

i'm in college soooo no. i also dont find it hard to look for something to wear that i haven't before. the very first shirt i see in my closet, that's wut i'll grab, match it with one of my skinny jeans, wear my vans shoes (i have plenty but surprisingly every single pair works out quite well...hey that rhymes. lulz) after 5 mins i'm all dressed up. lol. i dont give a shit if i repeat wearing some outfits, no one gives a shit as well! so its aaaall good.

Guest xXCreepy.Emo.KittyXx

Yeah we have uniforms. We can have red,navy, or white polo shirts. We can have black,navy,or khaki pants/skirts/dresses. We can't wear jewelry. We can wear hoodies as long as the staff can see the uniform. We have to be tucked in and wear belts. I really feel like a nerd because of that tucked in thing.