Shittiest Bands Ever!

mine_26

POST THE MOST HORRID TRIPE/S YOU'VE EVER HEARD!

okay. first off, i would like to point out that i'm not that picky when it comes to music. i can pretty much tolerate any genre (well, most of them).

but apparently, some bands/artists still managed to rape my ears! and one of them triggered me to make this thread! who are they? well... see for yourself

okay. let's start with the name "Bullets and Belvedere"... seriously WTF!?!? second, how in the world can you be out of tune even with the use of a fucking auto tune!? HOOOW??? third, what the hell is up with the synchronized head-banging and jogging-in-place faggotry? they already look like complete tools as is. don't they have a sense of dignity? or is it just the fact that they realized they don't have one anymore? fourth, they made a freakin cover of "Stick Stickly" by Attack Attack!- another music slander! again, what's with the stupid synchronizations?! also, on this music video (if you even consider such garbage as "music", that is), it is sooo obvious that the vocalist is lip synching. third, the screamer keeps on showing his palm. fuckin irritating!- not to mention the gestures of the pianist! fourth, can't they find a more attractive girl who can somewhat act?? she looks like she's constipated or some shit! actually, all of them look like they're constipated. damn, haven't they heard of the so-called FIBER!?!? they're always in a siddling pose. might as well sit the fuck down and sit still and play your God damn instruments! it's less disturbing that way! can someone attack attack them?... like literally? and for fucks sake, introduce them to their last breath, PLEASE!

i'm convinced that such bands do not take themselves seriously. if they are, i don't know if that can sink into my head. they sound like a fuckin joke! and not a funny one for that matter! they just CANNOT be serious about what they're doing. they just suck so bad to be serious!

*i'm not yet done! i still have other bands to bitch about. buuut its already pass 2am here (and i have sleeping problems) and i got a race to watch in less than 9 hours sooo i'll continue talking shit later...or whenever it suits me. anywho, feel free to babble away!

whatever you think trashes the music industry is accepted even if it ain't a band.

Britney Spears is a fucktard.

and tell that faggot there are other whores worth $5 who are more appealing than this psycho bitch.

whatever you think trashes the music industry is accepted even if it ain't a band.

Britney Spears is a fucktard.

and tell that faggot there are other whores worth $5 who are more appealing than this psycho bitch.

Britney bitch is actually good. A lot of people wouldn't be able to out sing her on a lot of her songs. She's a sneaky little bastard.

i could care less about her voice considering how bitchy her messages are. i mean seriously if she's got a brain, she wouldn't release slutty songs let alone she's got a lot of teenage fans.

however, as far as i'm concerned, i'd pick Britney Spears over Millionaires any day!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Нет квартал

Bring Me The Horizon hands down gets the award. A terrible band, complete trash and a horrible excuse of anything that can be called Metal. Bad music + bad musician + Moronic fans = One big bundle of "Musical" fail.

Guest 100%BrokeN

I don't see why everyone is hating on MCR so much they're a good pop-punk band.

Hmm it's cause they're sorta posers :) but I do agree that most of their songs are

Okay.

Uhh the band I hate is Never shout never I hate his voice and the actual music they're just too damn happy!!!