Shittiest Bands Ever!

mine_26

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest DelTFH

Any rap, hip hop, R&B takes the cake for "worst bands ever"... Even though they don't call themselves bands, they need to all die in a horrible plane crash.

Not all rap is bad, just the shit you're hearing on the radio.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TiffehRipzUrHeartOutUchiha

Bring Me The Horizon hands down gets the award. A terrible band, complete trash and a horrible excuse of anything that can be called Metal. Bad music + bad musician + Moronic fans = One big bundle of "Musical" fail.

Excuse me Bring Me the Horizon are fucking awesome ! Your the only moronic fucking thing here -.-' seriously BMTH have alot of fucking fans and your being a fucking gronk by calling us moronic. Look at yourself before you diss other people fuck tard. OLI SYKES ALL THE FUCKING WAY !!!!!!!!!

I really fucking hate Miley Cyrus ! please some of her songs like "Can not be tamed" fucking slutty much her voice fucking hurts my ears so i reakon the bitch should stop singing or drop dead either fucking one

Guns n Roses is shit!

MCR worst!

Justin Beiber....go to hell!!

Firstly MCR are fucking awesome

Secondly Guns n Roses are a pretty fucking madd band

Thirdly Justin Beiber should go fucking hang himself for all i care

Guest Vampire Puppet

i agree with everything tiffy said

my most hated band, has to be, hannah montana and the jonas brother, i remember buying one of their cds just to watch them burn, and i got bored wit that, thats how shit they are. A pyro got bored with them on fire

Firstly MCR are fucking awesome : they awesome when they are fucking each other, they are not emo/punk/metal, i dont know what should i say abaout their music

Secondly Guns n Roses are a pretty fucking madd band = they just too old and the style is fucking outdated

Thirdly Justin Beiber should go fucking hang himself for all i care = i think he dont have a penis

Firstly, dude dont get me started okay some people like MCR and i fucking do so go fuck yourself

Secondly, Yeah Guns n Roses are old but they are still a sick fucking band to listen to

Thirdly, Justin Beiber has a fucking pussy he is a lil fucking girl who should give up on singing and raping peoples ears and fucking DIE already

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest xXMiss_MadnessXx

JUSTIN BIEBER IS AWESOME!!!! <------- i ate the last person who said that too me....he really needs to stop singing.

so does miley cyrus and dont get me started on the jonas brothers.... heheh i would like too see how they scream when they are in flames ^.^

Justin Bieber can get run over by a semi, sucked up into a tornado, and thrown into space where he gets burned into the nothing he is when he passes through the atmosphere.

Miley Cyrus...no comment.

I really hate Katy Perry. fjdsioapfhoieja

Oh and I hate that...Cee Lo Green guy o.O ugh. He can't sing. F**K YOU, CEE LO GREEN.

Anyone from Disney. Das' right.

Mm...I can't stand a lot of bands. I really hate anyone in the whole R&B, pop, country, hip hop, rap...stuff. Agh.

Btw, I love MCR. Maybe Danger Days isn't the best album out there (It isn't, really .-.) but their previous albums like The Black Parade and Three Cheers were amazing. Juss' sayin'.

• 3 weeks later...