Shittiest Bands Ever!

mine_26

Guest 100%BrokeN

The Jonas Brothers

/thread

agreed! xD

Killing peoples ears is their #1 ambition :)

Well they've acomplished that!

Agreed they also accomplish killing their instruments ^.^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't get me wrong, they had their moment. But a band that just goes with one certain style is bound to burn out in no time.

Btw I only call them the worst band because I don't consider the Jonas Bros to be a band. For god sake, even the Naked Bros band is better than they are.

Guest 100%BrokeN

Haha jonas brothers are a manufactured poop group lolz that peform watered down cookie cut songs tbh the only song I've ever heard from them is what I go to school for and SOS I guess I'm lucky

And I like 3 days grace cause you can easily blast their music in relation to the lyrics if someone you hate walks into the room, example I was listening to I hate everything about you when a guy I hated walked into the room and I turned it up full blast and started shouting it in his face hehe he ended up with a bleedng thumb :)

Backstreet boys? holy banana thats a name i thort had burnt to a sinder a long time ago! god they must have been dreamed up by a demon or something gezz

my most hated band? gah...there are just too many to tell but blue mondays up there with tom jones

Guest 100%BrokeN

Haha I think the demon was louis walsh :lolflag:

But they don't deserve to be best selling boy and in the world :)

Guest 100%BrokeN

He lives in Ireland f that helps and is a judge on x factor so all u need to do is get into the live show and then you'll have access to him :P

Guest 100%BrokeN

Oh yeah but you have to make it go down in history!! Like the titanic... Only it went down in the north Atlantic hahahaha shit one to the captian like lolz. Actually I shouldn't joke about that...