Piercings

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 100%BrokeN

None! I'd only get one on each ear if I did I think.

I've got one on each ear I think that's all I'm ever gonna get due to stupid school rules :)!!!

Oh, shit! You can only have 1 peircing? WHY? But you're a girl! And they shouldn't limit anybody on expressing themselves, or their likes!!! That's not fair.:)

Guest 100%BrokeN

I dunno why and I've bitched to the pupil forum and my mum (she teaches there) plenty of times, they just say they want everyone look the same, but I've pointed out that some people will be discriminated because they don't look the same as everyone else even though they wear the same thing, next year I'm gonna take it to the schools court cause there is such an easy battle to win in that area :)

• 4 weeks later...

I've got snaked bites and two piercings on my left ear and one on my right. I did my first lip piercing and a friend did the second one.

I learned first hand to start piercing from the inside. It's tougher than the outside so you're gonna end up hurting more if you don't rip the inside skin first.

Oh and I got all my ear piercings from my aunt.

Ouch that must suck...

I keep my piercings unclosed just in case of something like that. I remember when I first got them, eating was really awkward lol

So I took off the little ball so I could slide them off if something ever got caught on them.

Guest 100%BrokeN

Haha wise :)a guy I knew bunked off his exams to get them in the end he had to let them close over and is going to a boarding school down in Dublin for that and other reasons. Good ridance to that bastard.

Guest 100%BrokeN

That's cool an don't dis ur appearance!!! There's no need! :lolflag: lolz even if you weren't dissin' it lolz

( I tend to confuse myself sometimes)

Oh' date=' shit! You can only have 1 peircing? WHY? But you're a girl! And they shouldn't limit anybody on expressing themselves, or their likes!!! That's not fair.:heart:

[/quote']

Try and re-read that. I have 0 percings and would only get one on both ears. Oh and I'm a guy :)

Guest 100%BrokeN

@edjy Haha you sure about that? Lmao jk :heart:

@ozwot do what all time dis yourself or confuse yourself? Cause I'm confused again...:)

Guest 100%BrokeN

Okay:) DONT DIS YOURSELF( way to lower ur self esteem) and whoo hoo another confused self confusing person like me when I confuse myself by saying confuse too much :P did that even make sense?? Eh? Screw it! Lolz