Piercings

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 100%BrokeN

Yes it does actually cause we shouldn't have to be the same with rules deciding on how we look you go to school to learn they shouldn't control appearance

Why would a school allow piercings?

Petty aesthetics to betray society standards? Seems like something worth protesting over.

Whatever floats your boat.

Mr. or Mrs. Blûgashtal,

Give me a freaking break man! Don't start acting all high and mighty with you're society standards. I've heard that one a million times buddy--I should be able to put whatever the hell i want on my face because it's my face! It shouldn't even be a concern of the school's because piercings don't disrupt anyone's learning conditions!

It's judgemental individuals like you who try to want to control what other people want to do with themselves that are the one's disrupting people's learning conditions with your rude and negative behavior.

Frankly, i don't really care that much what you think so have a nice freaking day!

christ.

Mr. or Mrs. Blûgashtal' date='

Give me a freaking break man! Don't start acting all high and mighty with you're society standards. I've heard that one a million times buddy--I should be able to put whatever the hell i want on my face because it's my face! It shouldn't even be a concern of the school's because piercings don't disrupt anyone's learning conditions!

It's judgemental individuals like you who try to want to control what other people want to do with themselves that are the one's disrupting people's learning conditions with your rude and negative behavior.

Frankly, i don't really care that much what you think so have a nice freaking day!

christ.

[/quote']

Can't that be equally applicable that they impose what rules they want because it's their school and their government?

I'm trying to let you understand that people won't bend over and change rules just for you to have that face of yours all messed up. And you already judged me as someone's who's acting high and mighty, hypocrite.

Guest 100%BrokeN

Wow lip peircings are damn hot!! But you can rip them out in fights lolz I've seen it happen :P

i had my lip periced behid my moms back and when she saw it she tried to rip it out of my mouth.

Christ that's horrendus does she want to ruin her childs face for LIFE?!?! and normally my friends parents would make them take it out and grow over but they just go and get it done agan lolz :)

Guest 100%BrokeN

yeah freeze it first with an ice pack and sterilize a needle with hot soapy water then Peirce it and put a ring or somethin in :) I only know this cause I saw two guys and a girl doing it in the toilets at Gaeltacht :) lolz and it was the girls toilets haha :)

Guest 100%BrokeN

whoo hoo 4 is my lucky number and have you seen people with snakebites all around their mouth? That's what the guys and girls were doing it was horrideous!!