Piercings

Guest emoangl42

it was on my 10th birthday.. me and some friends were riding our bikes to the convienience store and a bunch of anti-emos came and beat us up..i got stabbed

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

it was on my 10th birthday.. me and some friends were riding our bikes to the convienience store and a bunch of anti-emos came and beat us up..i got stabbed

:o..the world is so messed up these days...why can't people just leave everyone the fuck alone..

Guest LOV3_N3V3R_DI3S

i got 1 peircing in each earlobe....a peircing in my right catilage(done myself) .... and i got a belly botton peircing did it myself

Guest prettypixxie

ive got 5 in each ear and plan to get 3 more in each ear and i have my eye brow pierced and my belly botton all done my self none of it hrt!

• 6 months later...

I have snakebites and my belly button pierced, although I'll probably take the belly one out since I'm on the volleyball team. I did those myself.

On my ear I have the tragus, helix, and an industrial bar, that adds to six piercings if you include the two in the industrial. I also have four on the lobes. That's ten. And my first lobe piercing is gauged.

Wow...I have a lot of piercings :nahnah:; and of course it's theexact same on both ears minus the industrial. I had most of those done professionally because i didn't have a piercing gun yet :)

• 3 years later...