Emo(s) Anonymous

EG Tommy

• 3 weeks later...

I'm tori, I'm 19 years old.

I have a headache so this post isn't going to be very long.

I have a dog named Bella and a 6 month old son.

I think I'm the only one who makes peanut butter sandwiches in bed lol

I'm watching law and order and cuddling my peanut butter

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I'm an emo. I'm a highly annalitical, fully functioning partial scosiopath with pyromaniac tenancies and the pathological fear f the more powerful opposite sex and I have asthma, bipolar disorder, the potential for split personality disorder, or so Dr. Grant says, and ADD. I also have a disorder in my lungs that temperaraly stops my breathing at night and Iron defficiancy. But I'm not a delecate flower, if your my size, I can still beat the shit out of you. Have a nice day, and night, and day, and night! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

*Joins the party*

Hello, I'm James (no surprise ;D) and it's been a few years since I've been active :( 

Going by my profile join date, I was 14 years old, nearing 15 when I joined and now I just turned 19 a few months ago. I am at university and honestly, that's all I can think of saying D:

*Joins the party*

Hello, I'm James (no surprise ;D) and it's been a few years since I've been active :sad:

Going by my profile join date, I was 14 years old, nearing 15 when I joined and now I just turned 19 a few months ago. I am at university and honestly, that's all I can think of saying D:

Welcome back James ^.^