Emo(s) Anonymous

EG Tommy

• 2 weeks later...

-sits on floor next to a wall- hello people im morgan everyone i know winds up calling me momo or even mouse so i really don't mind either

so tommy, you have had a great idea just letting us talk i like skittles too but being diabetic means that i get in truoble if i decide to start nomming on them without my medicine  oh well ce la vi i guess -noms silently on skittle-

*appears from nowhere* *sits next to morgan*

hello

I'm an old member though have stopped useing EP for some time

*looks around the room*

well yeah how is there so much skittles for everyone

meh *starts munching on skittles*

yea taste the fuckin rainbow

is it just me or does anyone think this candy is perfect for gay pride type events

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

I'm really new, just got an account today actually. My name is Kelsey, but I go by lots of nicknames however only my close friends call me moon and know the secret to it...>_<

But yea you all sound so awesome and I guess I can share my Dr. Pepper and gummie bears with you, that is if you even like Dr. Pepper and gummie bears??? but yea...

-grabs huge bag of gummie bears and Dr. Pepper cans/bottles out of handbag and passes them around-

ENJOY!!! XD

Hi everyone!

I'm really new, just got an account today actually. My name is Kelsey, but I go by lots of nicknames however only my close friends call me moon and know the secret to it...>_<

But yea you all sound so awesome and I guess I can share my Dr. Pepper and gummie bears with you, that is if you even like Dr. Pepper and gummie bears??? but yea...

-grabs huge bag of gummie bears and Dr. Pepper cans/bottles out of handbag and passes them around-

ENJOY!!! XD

gets a can of DR. Pepper

we need some healthy food round here

well hello   Kelsey 'ow are you

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...