What music do you like?

Incredulously

Just chat about MUSIC , HOW IMPORTANT MUSIC IS TO YOU. Without music i couldnt ignore, generics, jocks at school, stupid teachers, siblings, parents , anyone that annoys you ect. ect. ect. with out music! life would be even more depressing .-. but anyways.. i love METAL , rock, techno, anything that gets me going. Paramore, flyleaf, escape the fate, my chemical romance, basshunter, deadmau5, Lamb of god, black veil brides, Blood on the dance floor, asking alexandria and some others i cant think of but somewhere along this chat i will have a brain-gasm and start naming more. So go on and tell me about your music, how important it is or just name some bands worth checking out :D

I love all types of rock for the most part except that classic rock crap. :tongue: I love Metal! And I love Dubstep even More. If it was not for music helping me with my emotions I would definitely would have committed suicide a year ago when i lost my friend Sarah! But Thanks to Music and a few friends helping me Im still alive today :) But Anyways some of my all-time favorite bands are Jeffree Star, Blood on the Dance Floor, Asking Alexandria, Alesana, End of Green, Theory of a deadman, Sleeping with sirens, Escape the Fate, Black Veil brides (even though I kinda hate them now), and there are plenty more I can name but I dont feel like listing all of them. But I would definitely say one band worth checking out is End of Green if you have not heard of them already. And Michelle Darkness when he went solo for a while. (lead singer of End of Green). :D

I love anything between rock and hardcore. I love old rock music like the runaways and def leppard but i also like a loooot of bands that are new and very underground like tonight alive i think they r awesome. Anyway i just love that music is the only thing that helps me ignore my parents :tongue: . But music is my life i couldn't live without my music or i'd b dead already.

I luuves music :D It saves lives. My parents complain about how I always have my headphones in to ingore them but really, it's because I'm feeling down and music helps with all that crap. I like dubstep/trance, electronic (sometimes), but most of what I listen to is either metal, emo, punk, or rock.

Thanks Shawn for getting me into End of Green. :PP

I like all kinds. Dubstep, metal, classic, gothic, punk.

Anything. But I tend to judge the song rather than the gender.

Like, there's many power metal songs I don't like, but it doesn't mean the genre sucks.

Same with country, most of that is displeasing for my ears, but there can be a good one here and there.

awwyeah.

I luuves music :D It saves lives. My parents complain about how I always have my headphones in to ingore them but really, it's because I'm feeling down and music helps with all that crap. I like dubstep/trance, electronic (sometimes), but most of what I listen to is either metal, emo, punk, or rock.

Thanks Shawn for getting me into End of Green. :PP

Lol your Welcome :3

I love basically all styles of music xD

Can't do anything hardcore though :P

I tend to lean more towards alt/indie/rock though, I do love country, and I can do SOME pop, just not a lot.

If I didn't have music, I have no clue where I'd be right now. I play guitar and piano so I write stuff a lot. It's how I move on from stuff, ignore stuff, express myself, and it keeps me sane x)