sunny

Guys who wear guy liner, skinnys,band tees, and listen to music along the line of alesana,BMTH,AA,blessthefall...and so one.....i think are attractive. I like the fact that they stand out and are different than others:P

My dad and all the other males in my family say "they are pussy's" ,"yeah ur gonna have to fight for them", "they wear more makeup than you"...... and when you show them a picture of what your trying to say they say "oh that a guy! i thought it was an ugly girl", "oh the picture goes to show that they have no balls, i see no bulge in there girl pants"

i think they are jealous! But it kinda hurts to see my family say thing like this

Aha niice Dino. Zach loves skinny jeans, so it’s all good. Eyeliner is a whole new subject… If I ever convinced him to put eyeliner on, I must be some sort of miracle worker. Wait…. I remember something…..

• 1 month later...

Always wear skinnies, and I used eyeliner for a few weeks... I was impressed at how popular I got in school, but alas, it's not the best option if you're trying to look "cool", because you might just end up looking like a faggot :P

Also, while I approve of skinnies, guyliner, if applied incorrectly, will just make you look like a really sad emo boy who just cried. ^_^