PrincessOfTheHorizon Posted December 19, 2011 Posted December 19, 2011 What do you think is better, the old BMTH music like the 2008-2009 album "Suicide season" Or the new kind like the 2010 album "There is a hell believe me I've seen it, There is a heaven lets keep it a secret"? A lot has changed since then. Has the band changed for better or worse with their lyrics? -Dont hate if u dont like BMTH at all Plz xP
Mickey Posted December 19, 2011 Posted December 19, 2011 I don't really listen to them, but The Sadness Will Never End is an ok song. And it's like the only one I know, so whatever that one is!
KillThisPain Posted December 21, 2011 Posted December 21, 2011 "don't go" is the best song and lyrics that they ever made (in my opinion), the chick from LIGHTS is really damn sweet (make me wanna...), but the true power of this song is the fully emotional lyrics. BMTH is always fuckin awesome.. and yeah they totally not emo shit
BOTDF001 Posted January 8, 2012 Posted January 8, 2012 Old stuff , But Suicide Season Was Amazing! :b
screamokid13 Posted January 10, 2012 Posted January 10, 2012 both aslbums were great in all like the songs visions and blessed with a curse but suicide season was just outstanding especially diamonds arent forever and suicide season
SuicideDoll Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 I love The Saddness Will Never End and especially Don't Go it makes me wanna kill myself though
KillThisPain Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 I love The Saddness Will Never End and especially Don't Go it makes me wanna kill myself though Damn!!! the songs is too awesome
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now