the bleefing truth

Xx ~Misunderstood~xX

My tear is worth 1000 words for that you well never see them...they show you how strong i am and they show how my love for protecting what an who i love an care for it a warning to not step in my path..an if my path is looked up at by an lovely heart well burn an i would not cry

another

tear...!

The blood is what reminded me of the pain you left for me! Wat keeps me wanting you dead more and more,its not the point of hateing yourself its hateing what you became or what they made me,i hate the the smiles and the love you feel,when the darkness is killing me with pain so its only right to wish you death and just like me, you drown you in a pool of razor like lies,and for you to have nothing eals to do but throw them deep inside and block them with fake love....but to only look for the pain,& hate in people and if you get this wish i would no longer bleed and be free as the bird and the love for men and child and thats it,...your pain l. like sets me free...you,i,your,me this is me both love and pain wishing for both to die and so i can eat myself with the strong love......life

ok my frist peom was about meh and tears and how and why i cry its really to show you that my tears is most like razors and that if i find someone to love i would not need to no longer cry;plz comment for tip but plz don't comment bad things plz if u don't like it don't read it....my second peom is really hard and well thought its about me to different emotions fight to save my soul u can say,but my pain is wining because i am being hurt so...but i tryed n would like some of the best to comment & get tips just like the first don't read if u don't like it

thanks i tryed hard